+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2012 !! all students who gonna apply for visa for 2012

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jana81 said:
I applied in Uni of Saskatchwan in Ms in foundations of education for 2012. no reply yet. I am student in Uk and finish cource here in Jan12. what documents should I need for visa? I want to go with my husband. my husband is also a studentd here in Uk.
i have done the same. I have also applied for uni of ottowa and uni of regina. have u just applied at one uni? i still have to send my papers though. I will send them on 6th sept.

sufian605

Aug 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
pending
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
pending
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
pending
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah in december
LANDED..........
InshAllah in december
I will apply for Acca in stouffville college....I will submit my case at 30th september..Is that ok from pakistan??????/i mean visa proccessing time???my classes starts from 23rd of january?????

Sarmad bro what about your bank statmnt??????do u use statmnt or loan letter????????

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
i have done post secondary education from an accredited college, Ansal Institute of Technology and hold a diploma in biotechnology. So I have applied to undergraduate admission in Manitoba.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
abhi14191 said:
i have done post secondary education from an accredited college, Ansal Institute of Technology and hold a diploma in biotechnology. So I have applied to undergraduate admission in Manitoba.
Gr8.. buddy...best of luck...hope you get a visa...

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
Mesha said:
Ooopss.. i am seeking for MAY 2012 intake.
try for jan....in may very less courses are available...

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
hi Jassi,

I am an Indian student taking credit transfer to University of Manitoba in Jan 2012 for an undergraduate degree. My tuition fee and living expense in total comes out to be $25,000 that is Rs.12 lacs for one year. My course is for 3 years.

Now my family savings in bank accounts is Rs.15lacs and my maternal uncle is ready to sponsor me who also has Rs.15lacs in his account.

Jassi please tell me are both these figures enough to get me a Canadian student visa?

Please be frank.

Thank you
Abhisek

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
abhi14191 said:
hi Jassi,

I am an Indian student taking credit transfer to University of Manitoba in Jan 2012 for an undergraduate degree. My tuition fee and living expense in total comes out to be $25,000 that is Rs.12 lacs for one year. My course is for 3 years.

Now my family savings in bank accounts is Rs.15lacs and my maternal uncle is ready to sponsor me who also has Rs.15lacs in his account.

Jassi please tell me are both these figures enough to get me a Canadian student visa?

Please be frank.

Thank you
Abhisek
Dude what I suggest you is...right now you should try getting visa because visa is the main problem. And once you reach their you can join any college or university u like...
I say go for one year course according to your qualification. For that under SPP you have to show 9 lakh loan and no other document is required regarding financial statement.

As I made a mistake of taking under graduate course as i am a graduate but now i have change my course to one year PG course..

If you need to know any thing you contact me my id is jaspreet.singh90@gmail.com

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
thank you for your quick replies

But my problem is I am a credit transfer student. I have done 2 years of bachelors studies in India and now planning to take transfer to Canada.

I will have to take up a 2-3 years degree program. You please evaluate my funds available if they could fetch me a Canadian visa?

My parents have 15lac and my maternal uncle has 15lac and my one year expense at Canada is 12lac. My study period is 3 years.
Are these funds enough?

Thanks for your time

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
these are enough.. but u have to take a loan also..your counsultant would have told you....

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi14191 said:
thank you for your quick replies

But my problem is I am a credit transfer student. I have done 2 years of bachelors studies in India and now planning to take transfer to Canada.

I will have to take up a 2-3 years degree program. You please evaluate my funds available if they could fetch me a Canadian visa?

My parents have 15lac and my maternal uncle has 15lac and my one year expense at Canada is 12lac. My study period is 3 years.
Are these funds enough?

Thanks for your time

Hi,

1. Are you sure if its possible to transfer credit hours from India to Canada ? It is something new to me !

2. I think you have more thn enough funds to meet the minimum requirement. Keep in mind that as an Indian student you must have minimum of 80 percent of first year tuition fees + living expenses (8,000 CAD). And in your case its enough ! Keep in mind that meeting financial requirement alone does not mean Visa approval.

3. I would recommend you to take certified study loan (It does not matter if you use it or not!) as it is verified and conclusive and always preferred over bank statement.

Cheers.

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
jassi89 said:
these are enough.. but u have to take a loan also..your counsultant would have told you....
Thanks Jassi.....
yes am applying for a loan. Just tell me one last thing, what is the last possible date to apply for a Canadian student visa for January intake? I don't want any risk due to late application.

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Are you sure if its possible to transfer credit hours from India to Canada ? It is something new to me !

2. I think you have more thn enough funds to meet the minimum requirement. Keep in mind that as an Indian student you must have minimum of 80 percent of first year tuition fees + living expenses (8,000 CAD). And in your case its enough ! Keep in mind that meeting financial requirement alone does not mean Visa approval.

3. I would recommend you to take certified study loan (It does not matter if you use it or not!) as it is verified and conclusive and always preferred over bank statement.

Cheers.

Hi

1) yes you may find it new but am taking transfer because I have studied at an accredited college ie Ansal Institute of Technology, where credit system is followed. Thatz why I can apply for a credit transfer from India to Canada.

2) Yeah we need to show funds for just the first year, but many Canadian visas have been rejected to the students who only showed one year available funds, that is why I am really scared with my funds, they are just at the border line.... You sure am safe?

3) Yes I have applied for an education loan. But please tell me the last (safe) date to apply for the visa if going for January intake.

4) Is TOEFL accepted at Canadian embassy?

Thanks for your previous quote.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi14191 said:
Hi

1) yes you may find it new but am taking transfer because I have studied at an accredited college ie Ansal Institute of Technology, where credit system is followed. Thatz why I can apply for a credit transfer from India to Canada.

2) Yeah we need to show funds for just the first year, but many Canadian visas have been rejected to the students who only showed one year available funds, that is why I am really scared with my funds, they are just at the border line.... You sure am safe?

3) Yes I have applied for an education loan. But please tell me the last (safe) date to apply for the visa if going for January intake.

4) Is TOEFL accepted at Canadian embassy?

Thanks for your previous quote.

1. I am still not sure about it, I am not sure but I think your school (Ansal IT) may have some tie up with certain particular Canadian schools. I think I should check it out. Its really interesting.

2. If you trust me, I followed that 80 Percent rule in my own case. :) But yes, its better to be safe. As I said you have more thn enough funds. So, you can show Loan + 15 Lacs (from one party) + 15 lacs (from second Party)…. And that’s really more thn enough. I repeat, its much better to take certified loan as its verified and conclusive.

3. No doubt you should apply as quick as possible. In my own case I applied on 20th May at CHC Chandigarh but got “NO RESPONSE” even after 103 days. (I got the first call from CHC Chandigarh on 1st September).

4. I am not sure for TOEFL as it is not mentioned on the Checklist.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
abhi14191 said:
Thanks Jassi.....
yes am applying for a loan. Just tell me one last thing, what is the last possible date to apply for a Canadian student visa for January intake? I don't want any risk due to late application.
dude waise to 1 december last date hoti hai..but this time they have extended the the time till 15 december. same as august. but then also just think 1 dec is last date so that u can prepare you file as soon as possible and best time to apply is Oct and november before 20... but i suggest u to apply in oct bcoz if your visa gets refused you can apply again for jan session. So don't take risk like me...
rest regarding date i'll confirm you...
at the end leave it to god and just pray pray pray and pray....in visa only pray works...