+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

cherrys

Jan 17, 2017
Hello experts, have a query on Proof of Funds/Settlement Funds. May sound silly and repetitive, however, would be great if someone could give your opinions please.
Was wondering if parents could sponsor the total funds for the Primary Applicant, in India.
If yes, can the source be from Provident Fund Balance?
If yes, again, how would you recommend to evident this as?
Thanks and appreciate in anticipation.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
cherrys said:
Hello experts, have a query on Proof of Funds/Settlement Funds. May sound silly and repetitive, however, would be great if someone could give your opinions please.
Was wondering if parents could sponsor the total funds for the Primary Applicant, in India.
If yes, can the source be from Provident Fund Balance?
If yes, again, how would you recommend to evident this as?
Thanks and appreciate in anticipation.
If you mean gift from parents, then yes, it is accepted, but the funds needs to be transferred to the primary/secondary applicant's name and it should be supported with gift deed, proof of transfer and balance certificate from your bank. However, if you meant the funds are going to be in your parents account during the entire process, then No, it will not be accepted as proof of funds.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
better_life said:
Hi all,

I have question regarding - Travel history. My spouse has travelling job, so its too arduous to figure out and enter all the work trips he had.

Is it ok if we just enter most recent visit to all different countries and may be attach copy of all passports in LTE ? (But I am not sure if all those passport pages can meet size requirement.)

Thanks in advance!
You need to provide the travel history for the last 10 years or since your spouse turned 18. Try to find out travel details from itineraries, passport stamps, emails etc, the idea is to provide as much as information as you can find out from.old records as fore mentioned.

If the space provided in Travel History is not sufficient, you can use a plain paper or LOE and put the rest of the travel details in a tabular form and explain.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Canbaby said:
Hello,

Just paranoid about the photo requirements...so after I scanned and saved as PDF file -

•The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm. YES
•The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph. YES
•The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm. The actual photo meets this requirement but when I measure the image in PDF file, it is larger than 36mm...Is that okay?
•Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540. Is there a way to measure this???

Thank you!!
1. 36 mm requirement is fine as long as you meet it, but you mentioned PDF, why PDF?
2. Right click on the image and check the Properties, you will find the DPI.

cherrys

Jan 17, 2017
Stanlee said:
If you mean gift from parents, then yes, it is accepted, but the funds needs to be transferred to the primary/secondary applicant's name and it should be supported with gift deed, proof of transfer and balance certificate from your bank. However, if you meant the funds are going to be in your parents account during the entire process, then No, it will not be accepted as proof of funds.
Thanks a heap for swift response. Well relaxed.

better_life

Jan 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
You need to provide the travel history for the last 10 years or since your spouse turned 18. Try to find out travel details from itineraries, passport stamps, emails etc, the idea is to provide as much as information as you can find out from.old records as fore mentioned.

If the space provided in Travel History is not sufficient, you can use a plain paper or LOE and put the rest of the travel details in a tabular form and explain.
Thanks Stanlee for your response! Btw, I liked the quote in your signature.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Guys, I think this is a bit of a silly question to ask but we have 90 days to submit our application. But somewhere while filing up the form (continue application) it mentioned you have to complete this in 60 days?

Could anyone clear the chronology of this? Here is my assumption:

1. Fill the application (60 days)
2. Upload the documents (90 days)
3. Pay the fees (90 days)

romeo2529

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

My wife's employer is asking her for the name and address of the person to whom the reference letter is to be addressed. I know we can address it to Immigration Officer, Citizenship and Immigration Canada but what address shall I put.

Any suggestions please?

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Guys a friend of mine was given information by a consultant in new delhi that that if u have ur your personal clinic then you wont be granted P.r

Problem Explained:
A friend of mine went to a consultant in new delhi for express entry related info. We both have clinics and he asked the consultant how to prove Our experience as we r self employed and have our own clinic. Consultant bluntly rejected his case stating thatas a self employed dentists our process will be taken up but rejected at last step because we dont have salary slips. When he mentioned about me getting an ITA she said he will be rejected after application. She said its written on cic website that only salaried person will be granted pr. I couldn't find such thing on fsw site.

I have already spent money on ielts and wes etc i dont wana waste more money if Its true.

Does anyone has any idea if she is right?

Has any self employed dentist got pr or such problem during process?

shanmasr

Jan 18, 2017
Hi, I am new to the forum. Received ITA on 11th Jan.CRS core 467. Please add me to the what's app group. My no 918583854105.

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I've seen this question before, but I haven't seen an answer to it.

Travel History: Do we include places that we did transit?

For example, From Brazil to Canada, which I spent few hours waiting for my flight in the U.S. Should I include in my profile that I was in the U.S?

Cheers

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
shanmasr said:
Hi, I am new to the forum. Received ITA on 11th Jan.CRS core 467. Please add me to the what's app group. My no 918583854105.
Me too I received ITA on 11th Jan. plz add me +989190777995

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
dr.psr said:
Guys a friend of mine was given information by a consultant in new delhi that that if u have ur your personal clinic then you wont be granted P.r

Problem Explained:
A friend of mine went to a consultant in new delhi for express entry related info. We both have clinics and he asked the consultant how to prove Our experience as we r self employed and have our own clinic. Consultant bluntly rejected his case stating thatas a self employed dentists our process will be taken up but rejected at last step because we dont have salary slips. When he mentioned about me getting an ITA she said he will be rejected after application. She said its written on cic website that only salaried person will be granted pr. I couldn't find such thing on fsw site.

I have already spent money on ielts and wes etc i dont wana waste more money if Its true.

Does anyone has any idea if she is right?

Has any self employed dentist got pr or such problem during process?
Wow! That's brand new information.

I highly doubt on its credibility, though.
I am a Family Physician and I know people, running private clinics, granted PR.

I say, look at it in a broader picture. That case may have been rejected for various reasons, we can't assume.

Go ahead, and do your best with e-APR.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmonroe said:
Hi guys,

I've seen this question before, but I haven't seen an answer to it.

Travel History: Do we include places that we did transit?

For example, From Brazil to Canada, which I spent few hours waiting for my flight in the U.S. Should I include in my profile that I was in the U.S?

Cheers
No.