+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the reply.. i m submitted my pcc tomorrow, have final few questions in the form..

Have you visited / stayed in India :
after acquisition of landed status
/ foreign

i visited india once for 10 days.. what am i to write here ? my home address in india ?

and police clearance reference form has a last question of period of stay in india.. wt to fill here ? as in i moved here for my pg diploma..

romeo2529

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
A little unclear to me. So you came to India for 10 days for a trip then went back. You are again here pursuing PG diploma?

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romeo2529 said:
A little unclear to me. So you came to India for 10 days for a trip then went back. You are again here pursuing PG diploma?

in the 3 yrs i stayed in canada, i only visited india once for 10 days.. i came to canada for post grad diploma n now on work permit

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
lifein360 said:
Hi guys,

Under 'Employment Records', for Canadian work exp, are you also attaching a copy of valid work permit for that role along with reference letters+other proofs? They do not ask for it anywhere yet it is mentioned here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/work.asp under applications received on or after Jan 2013. I have added in permits in the passport section although they may not be relevant there.

Where has everyone else uploaded their existing permits?
bump

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry for posting again, im just short on time as i m submitting my pcc tomorrow, have final few questions in the form..

/ foreign

in the 3 yrs i stayed in Canada, i only visited India once for 10 days.. i came to Canada for post grad diploma n now on work permit.. what am i to write here ? my home address in India ?

and police clearance reference form has a last question of "period of stay in India".. wt to fill here ? as in how many years i stayed in India before i moved to canada ?

romeo2529

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Swathi.life said:
sorry for posting again, im just short on time as i m submitting my pcc tomorrow, have final few questions in the form..

/ foreign

in the 3 yrs i stayed in Canada, i only visited India once for 10 days.. i came to Canada for post grad diploma n now on work permit.. what am i to write here ? my home address in India ?

and police clearance reference form has a last question of "period of stay in India".. wt to fill here ? as in how many years i stayed in India before i moved to canada ?
I assume you are filing your PCC in Canada. I was thinking you are doing India PCC. If my assumption is correct:

Your HOME ADDRESS

10 days

Experts can correct if I am wrong. All the best

Sara_Gowri

Jan 16, 2017
Congratulations to all who got an ITA. :)

Could you please add us to the what's app group too..
+91 9445006464
+91 9677168550

GhanaianIndian

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-17
Med's Done....
01-03-17
GhanaianIndian said:
Hey Del Piero/Others

I have a weird problem. My previous company got shut down on account of solvency and they dont even have a website. Letters of recommendation etc are present. There is no telephone number now either. Any tips?

Really worried

Thanks
GhanaianIndian
Anyone who can suggest?

Sara_Gowri

Jan 16, 2017
dinodn said:
Hey all,

Have you all started updating the ITA application form for PR? I received my ITA yesterday and seeing whole bunch of sections to fill, and not to mention, doubts to confuse:

1) Travel History : Asks whether me or my relatives travelled abroad in last 10 years.
I am confused here as my both sisters have gone abroad with their spouse to start a life there. Should I mention this as well? Or just my travel history?

2) I completed couple of sections, but not seeing any option to upload supporting documents. I guess we are suppose to submit them online. Please confirm

3) When should I take Police Clearance and Medical Tests? Is this needed for my wife as well even though she is not accompanying me.

Thanks and regards
Dino
For 3rd query..i think it depends on whether you have included your spouse in the application or not. If included PCC and medicals may be necessary else not.
Friends pls confirm..

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romeo2529 said:
I assume you are filing your PCC in Canada. I was thinking you are doing India PCC. If my assumption is correct:

Your HOME ADDRESS

10 days

thank you, yes i m doing pcc from bls in canada

and 1 last question, how did you guys fill this addresses where stayed in the pcc form. the columns are too small to write up any address,shud fill only like half of the address..and it gives only 5 addresses to fill in, is it only going to be the address where stayed in india before moving to canada or including current canadian address as well ?

aayushri

Dec 29, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-11-2017
Just messaging to ensure that I follow this thread.

Got an ITA on 11th. Realized just now... grrr...

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romeo2529 said:

Your HOME ADDRESS

10 days

thank you, yes i m doing pcc from bls in canada

and 1 last question, how did you guys fill this addresses where stayed in the pcc form. the columns are too small to write up any address,shud fill only like half of the address..and it gives only 5 addresses to fill in, is it only going to be the address where stayed in india before moving to canada or including current canadian address as well ?

aayushri

Dec 29, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-11-2017
Hi guys,

I had a question.

My passport has 2-3 pages left.

Can I renew my passport before putting in my application?

Will that affect my ITA?

SamDK

Jul 6, 2016
Hello!
I received my ITA too in this draw, yai!
I've been gathering my documents in the meantime and trying to figure out how to fill out the rest of the application and what kinds of supporting documents they will ask for.
And I know that I won't know exactly until my personal document checklist has been generated... That being said...
I am quite confused (and also suddenly nervous) about one part:

Proof of funds:
I have been in Canada for the past 3 years, I am a recent graduate. I have excellent credit history here, I do not own anything (e.g a car, house/apartment, so any larger purchases). I do not have any debt here.
I do have a job, but it is temporary. As far as I understood, when filling out the initial application, proof of funds was only necessary if I weren't already here. But by already being here, having a valid work permit, (though still waiting for my actual PGWP) and actually having an income it shouldn't be necessary to provide any proof. Now I suddenly see a change in this description: now only the 'valid job offer' (fulltime, minimum one year, etc.) counts.
Even after this job may or may not expire (it is a university based job, fund granted) I have other employment opportunities to ensure an income.
So my question is: have I done something wrong when claiming I had the sufficient funds?
Should I write a LOE once I am at that part of my application, meaning once I am ready to upload my documentation?

Another random, yet important question:
Does anyone else scratch their heads trying to figure out old addresses of where they used to live, when they have travelled, exact dates, etc?
In the past ten years I have travelled a lot and lived many places, but I cannot remember exact dates. Only months and years... I don't have my old passport anymore to confirm any of this travelling and I have not kept receipts and plane tickets for the past ten years...