+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loveabhic said:
Congratulations to all who got the ITA (or will receive the email shortly) ;D
Woke up this morning with email in my account.

I predicted it right. :D

I am forming a WhatsApp group for 11 Jan ITA. Please pm me or post in this thread here your number I will add you.

Good luck friends and God bless all.
May I know your num, so I can ping you on whatsapp?

OptimisticHope

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Stanlee said:
You will see those only after you complete all the forms. Check the first post on this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html
Got you....Many Thanks !!!

AAshOmoJesu

Jan 13, 2017
Dear seniors, please is my spouse required to get a PCC from the USA? My spouse has lived in the USA for 4months at a stretch (never up to six months without travelling back to home country)...however, the cumulative length of stay in the USA (within 2years) exceeds six month.
I am really worried because I have seen on other forums that it takes a while to get a PCC from the USA and I do not want to decline this ITA after waiting for such a long time for this opportunity.
Kindly respond.
Thank you.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAshOmoJesu said:
Dear seniors, please is my spouse required to get a PCC from the USA? My spouse has lived in the USA for 4months at a stretch (never up to six months without travelling back to home country)...however, the cumulative length of stay in the USA (within 2years) exceeds six month.
I am really worried because I have seen on other forums that it takes a while to get a PCC from the USA and I do not want to decline this ITA after waiting for such a long time for this opportunity.
Kindly respond.
Thank you.
Yes, she needs a PCC.

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Would like to know the list of items which can be modified post ITA...
Read in the forum that if there is no impact in CRS we're good...

Planning to update below items, pls help.
1. Place of Birth ( same country but should be a different city)
2. Have you applied to IRCC before?
I chose "No" but realized that it should be "Yes" as I have valid work permit

CRS - 464
ITA received- Jan 11, 2017
Category- CEC

AAALLL

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
i have asked many members on here got mixed answers , tried calling cic they couldn't help, tried calling 3 or 4 different lawyers they said the exact thing , that it counts from the day you get your PGWP, there is no such "implied status " when your status transitions from student to worker ,
On my PGWP it it says "in force from" - 2016/01/18" --- This is when I applied for it. So lawyer told me I can count from this day. My work permit is issued March 29/16 valid until march 23/17. Working since Jan 27. ITA on Jan 4th. Waiting until the Jan 27th to submit my application.

kenok

Star Member
May 19, 2016
I am one of the recipients of the 11th Jan ITA but I'm concerned about ECA. I based my application on my PhD from Singapore (Biologist and Related scientist) and got my ECA assessed for that. However, I also have a medical degree but don't intend to work as a doctor...(not yet at least) Partly cos, I thought I would have to pay extra to get the degree assessed by the canadian medical council so I decided to stick with the scientist. I have since realized that WES could also assess the degree. Anyway do you think it will be a problem if I don't get the medical degree assessed? I will be uploading all my certificates (MD and PhD) but only got the PhD assessed. Basically can I just have my highest degree assessed? Thanks

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
barbs said:
I haven't lived in any other country for more than 6 months since I turned 18. What do I upload for PCC? Do I leave it black or upload an LOE as to why I'm not providing any PCC?
You need to provide pcc of your current country where you are residing not only places where you have travelled for more than 6months.

Jun 1, 2015
dolexd said:
Is it true that not everyone above the score of 459 gets an ITA?
I am at 462 and I called CIC, they said it is not necessary that everyone gets an ITA.
I did not get mine still and now I am worried.
Can you share CIC's number and the options you selected to get to an agent to talk to?

vector911

Jan 5, 2017
Hi All,

Congratulations to all that received the ITA!

My wife and I have received ITA on Jan 11, 2017 and need to get the Medical Examination done. My wife is 18 weeks pregnant and is expected to deliver end of May or early June. After reading the discussion on the forum I understand that I have two options at this point:

a. To get the Medical Exam with the x-ray and send a completed e-APR and CIC will start process on my application. If we do not receive the COPR prior to our baby being born, we will have to update CIC with new family update and complete tests for new baby and submit revised forms / fees and thereafter all three of us will get COPR.

b. To get the Medical Exam without the x-ray and the physician will be able to give me a deferral for x-ray which can be uploaded with the e-APR. In such case, while my application can be submitted within 90 days, CIC will not begin processing my application and only post-delivery of baby, my wife will be required to complete the x-ray and we will have to update CIC with new family update and complete tests for new baby and submit revised forms / fees and thereafter CIC will start process on our application.

My questions are:

a. Is the afore-mentioned understanding correct?

b. If we were to choose to get the x-ray done at this stage and we get COPR prior to delivery of baby by some lucky chance, would it be possible for my pregnant wife and I to enter Canada and have the baby there? If so, which insurance would we have to take as in Ontario the OIHP doesn’t start till after 3 months of residency.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
kenok said:
I am one of the recipients of the 11th Jan ITA but I'm concerned about ECA. I based my application on my PhD from Singapore (Biologist and Related scientist) and got my ECA assessed for that. However, I also have a medical degree but don't intend to work as a doctor...(not yet at least) Partly cos, I thought I would have to pay extra to get the degree assessed by the canadian medical council so I decided to stick with the scientist. I have since realized that WES could also assess the degree. Anyway do you think it will be a problem if I don't get the medical degree assessed? I will be uploading all my certificates (MD and PhD) but only got the PhD assessed. Basically can I just have my highest degree assessed? Thanks
Hi there. I'm no expert, but I would say if you got an ITA without ever mentioning you had an ECA for your medical degree, than it probably means you are not claiming poits for it, correct? If so, you don't have to submit ECA of this particular degree, only the diploma is fine. You can always submit an LOE stating that you don't intend on practicing medicine upon arrival, although I don't believe you have to explain yourself, since you have another valid degree for which you do have an ECA. Furthermore, I'd only mention your medical degree under personal history.