+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

dolexd

Sep 20, 2014
Yes I guess. My lawyer registered with the job bank immediately after filling the Express Entry profile. Does it take a while to become active?

OptimisticHope said:
Job bank account is in active status ?

vivek.me29

Dec 14, 2016
Please HELP!!! :(

I have some concern regarding this question in Express entry profile " Has NAME applied to immigration refugee and citizen Canada before"

I answered No because as per my understanding the question was for people who has applied for express entry before, but now reading to some comments in the forum has got me worried, I already got ITA on the last draw, is it possible to change the answer while submitting the application or any other way.

Thanks!

Mishkawy

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivek.me29 said:
Please HELP!!! :(

I have some concern regarding this question in Express entry profile " Has NAME applied to immigration refugee and citizen Canada before"

I answered No because as per my understanding the question was for people who has applied for express entry before, but now reading to some comments in the forum has got me worried, I already got ITA on the last draw, is it possible to change the answer while submitting the application or any other way.

Thanks!
I have the same exact question.. hope someone helps.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada19881 said:
I am working in Canada , do I have to have 10,000 in my bank account
No if you have been invited under the CEC program or if you have a valid job offer.

canada19881

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
No if you have been invited under the CEC program or if you have a valid job offer.
thank you agin sir,but I am going to make express entry and I have one more question :

Do i have one year of work experience that i can use to enter the pool and get Invitation Please ?

1:WOrk start date : right after graduation , Jan 2016, graduated on Dec 2015
2: I Applied for Post graduation WP in Febuary
3: Received Post graduation WP in May 10

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada19881 said:
thank you agin sir,but I am going to make express entry and I have one more question :

Do i have one year of work experience that i can use to enter the pool and get Invitation Please ?

i was in exact situation ,well i still iam , and i have declined an ITA based on the fact that it doesn't counts towards your Exp , you actual exp starts from the date you get you PGWP.

canada19881

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
i was in exact situation ,well i still iam , and i have declined an ITA based on the fact that it doesn't counts towards your Exp , you actual exp starts from the date you get you PGWP.
thank you sir,Do I have to wait until this May to get one year of experience and then only I can make a profile ?

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
That is incorrect buddy, your experience counts as long as you started working after

1. You finished your course requirements and are done with school and
2. You applied for PGWP

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
canada19881 said:

Your experience from February will count - aka the day after you applied for PWGP, assuming from Dec till the day you applied you had valid status

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifein360 said:
That is incorrect buddy, your experience counts as long as you started working after

1. You finished your course requirements and are done with school and
2. You applied for PGWP
i have asked many members on here got mixed answers , tried calling cic they couldn't help, tried calling 3 or 4 different lawyers they said the exact thing , that it counts from the day you get your PGWP, there is no such "implied status " when your status transitions from student to worker ,