+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

J K Consultancy (India) Feedback

PG28

Aug 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any experience with JK Consultancy in India?
I'm thinking of engaging them for my RCMP Canadian background check, so just wanted to know if anyone had dealt with them before.

Thanks,
PG28

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
If its just for fingerprints - try your local police - cheaper and works just fine.

PG28

Aug 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, from what i understand i would still need to courier the finger prints to an accredited vendor of RCMP in Canada, who would then digitise them etc. and courier back the background check results.

The cost of doing all of this is not significantly greater by using J K.

Unless, i'm missing something....

dadbangalore

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
PG28 said:
Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any experience with JK Consultancy in India?
I'm thinking of engaging them for my RCMP Canadian background check, so just wanted to know if anyone had dealt with them before.

Thanks,
PG28
Not sure if it helps. I took their service for Dubai PPC and fingerprints. They are a bit costly but Hassel free .

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
I m not sure of RCMP requirements - but for Singapore PCC I ended up going to the police only and saved a lot of money.

If you need digital prints then use them. People have good experience with them.

PG28

Aug 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all.

Digital prints are required and doing it all by myself will cost a bit less, but not a lot. Not to mention all the hassles that i'll have to go thru.

I will be using their services.

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
Thank you all.

Digital prints are required and doing it all by myself will cost a bit less, but not a lot. Not to mention all the hassles that i'll have to go thru.

Hi,

I am planning to use their services to get my US FBI PC. Do provide your feedback on their service quality.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all.

Are you single? For couple they are charging approx 35k inr. Doing yourself will cost half. For single applicant difference will be less though. Someone on forum gave good feedback.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
I used them for Singapore PCC finger prints and paid around 4 K. Experience was good and the guy is in this business for a while. So no chances of error.

Yes, seems to be costly/expensive.

chef2011

Oct 27, 2010
any feedback on jk consultancy .. they sound like a rip .. the guy i spoke on the phone was unwilling to give any information regarding price .... they evenyuallly ended up asking 40k for each so 80 for a couple and agreed to 75k .....