+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I've made a mistake in my application form can i withdraw it ?

floydsonnet

Aug 16, 2019
I made a mistake in my application form.
I started my master study in Aug 2011 and graduated in May 2013. However , in my ITA form i choose "this is my current study" andi didn't put a end time for this study. This is the only mistake i made and every other information is documented correctly.
After ITA , i put my graduate time correctly.
I also have my WES certified code and a scan of my deploma to back it up however there's no time sign in my deploma.
I already submitted all my information at the begining of this montth and i'm already in the satge of AOR. I'm wondering if there's a way to change this information or withdraw my case compeletely. My score is 475 so i don't mind to wait for another draw.
Thank you so much for your advice.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
I started my master study in Aug 2011 and graduated in May 2013. However , in my ITA form i choose "this is my current study" andi didn't put a end time for this study. This is the only mistake i made and every other information is documented correctly.
I also have my WES certified code and a scan of my deploma to back it up however there's no time sign in my deploma.
I already submitted all my information at the begining of this montth and i'm already in the satge of AOR. I'm wondering if there's a way to change this information or withdraw my case compeletely. My score is 475 so i don't mind to wait for another draw.
Why don't you send in a letter of explanation addressing your mistakes. The letter can be attached via the IRCC web form. It may take a couple of days to get a response but you should be fine. Just Google to obtain the link. All the best.

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17

Try to call IRCC and explain the situation. They will guide u

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Submit an LOE, mentioning your mistake through the CSE. You might or might not get a response, but, it should be good.

floydsonnet

Aug 16, 2019
Why don't you send in a letter of explanation addressing your mistakes. The letter can be attached via the IRCC web form. It may take a couple of days to get a response but you should be fine. Just Google to obtain the link. All the best.
Thank you so much for your suggestion. Will do it today.