+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I've deferred to September. Will sending new LOA to IRCC extend the study visa?

CindyMinion

Jan 20, 2021
Hello Cindy,

Thank you for your response.

After I raised my webform, this is the only mail I got from the Delhi immigration.
I appreciate your suggestion.

Also, i wish to you ask, did IRCC send you the notification for uploading the documents or did you directly got above mentioned mail after raising a webform and updated your LOA.

Could you please share the entire procedure? How you updated your LOA successfully?
I keep checking my gc account regularly but they haven't asked me to upload anything yet.

I sent them my LOA through the webform in dec, but didn't hear from them. So last week I filled out the web form again asking them to at least acknowledge if they've received my LOA document to which they sent me that email in few hours.

Also, after reading your email response, I have a feeling IRCC might ask me also to upload the Loa since my email only states that it will be passed on to the concerned dept. But doesn't state that it will officially defer my application to September 2021.

CindyMinion

Jan 20, 2021
I keep checking my gc account regularly but they haven't asked me to upload anything yet.

I sent them my LOA through the webform in dec, but didn't hear from them. So last week I filled out the web form again asking them to at least acknowledge if they've received my LOA document to which they sent me that email in few hours.

Also, after reading your email response, I have a feeling IRCC might ask me also to upload the Loa since my email only states that it will be passed on to the concerned dept. But doesn't state that it will officially defer my application to September 2021.
While filling the webform, there's a type of enquiry section, did you select 'Student' or 'Additional information' there?

Dr ray

Feb 4, 2021
I selected 'student' there. Some other student also got the same email as mine. So, I guess they are sending everyone the same response but don't know what to do! should I wait for 5 business days as they stated in the mail? Or should I raise another webform?

Please suggest
Thanks.

CindyMinion

Jan 20, 2021
I selected 'student' there. Some other student also got the same email as mine. So, I guess they are sending everyone the same response but don't know what to do! should I wait for 5 business days as they stated in the mail? Or should I raise another webform?

Please suggest
Thanks.
Wait for 5 business days.

Also, when did you send them your revised LOA?

Dr ray

Feb 4, 2021
Don't worry you already got the response from IRCC atleast they acknowledged. When you raised your first webform in dec. you addressed it to which immigration office branch?