+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Its true that Canadian govt. stopped Visas

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Nope, but if youre from iran, south korea or china it might be delayed by quite a bit. However as of now you cant travel to Canada for the time being cuz the borders are closed.

vijaykhatri

Mar 17, 2020
Your visa cannot be stopped if all your documents are proper and if you have completed all your formalities, then your VISA will not be stopped.

Sujekethees

Mar 17, 2020
Decision envelope for tracking No. ********** received on 2020-03-17 06:13:39 AM GMT Standard Time is ready for collection at the Canada VAC in . What does it mean ?

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
Decision envelope for tracking No. ********** received on 2020-03-17 06:13:39 AM GMT Standard Time is ready for collection at the Canada VAC in . What does it mean ?
It means final decision has been made regarding your visa. You need to visit the VAC office to collect tour passport.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Your visa cannot be stopped if all your documents are proper and if you have completed all your formalities, then your VISA will not be stopped.
Maybe process cannot be stopped but travel possibly could simply due to the new travel restrictions on non citizens/PRs plus of course airlines are drastically reducing their schedules so even getting or keeping a flight may be an issue.

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
Will they request me for the medical .
If you haven't already done medical and they have returned your passport, its not a good sign. I'm guessing you did not submit an online application did you?
If you have linked your account to the online platform, you can login and view its status. Otherwise, you should just go and collect your passport from the VAC office since it is ready for collection, and know for sure.

Kidu995

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
How long is the ban going to last? i have my study permit and was planning to go next month for my may intake.

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
How long is the ban going to last? i have my study permit and was planning to go next month for my may intake.
Unfortunately the PM did not specify how long. With any luck, it will not be more than 30 days. Even I was suppose to go next month for May intake, but our plans may to forced to change.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Which ban....there is currently no restrictions for Africans but all movements will be monitored for all successful applicants entering Canada...