+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It's there a way to processed Urgency My TRV ( temporary residence visa ) with in canada

Skyline29

Aug 11, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Dependant fill out form & sent documents
AOR Received.
File in Ecas feb 19, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Good day to all :) please someone / somebody help me in my situation .
I'm asking if there is a way to processed urgent my application in TRV because I have a court order appreance in philippines this September 25,2017 for my son costudy one of the requirements of my application in sponsorship. I already booked my flight September 14, 2017.
U might asking why just now I'm doing the TRV why not before . I renew my passport I just get the new one end of the June 2017- I apply online TRV July 04, 2017, then I'm thinking 2weeks I'll be getting email from immigration asking my physical passport to sent it for my visa but I didn't heard from the immigration so before end of the July 2017 I sent email in asking what's happening then They reply me that no new update in my application , be patient , so I wait again then I remember to go to MP (member of perliament ) this august 2017 then the immigration said I send the wrong application or form so I need to withdraw that & re apply for TRV - so I just did that last august 16, 2017 . Then we called again the MP if is there a way that they look my application immediately as my flight is near, MP secretary just said they can called immigaration to check if they receive & look at it & nothing missing but they can't guarantee for urgency processes - they said it's depends in person who look the army application.
Please give me advice what do do / who will I call or email, thanks much in advance :) God bless us all

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Good day to all :) please someone / somebody help me in my situation .
I'm asking if there is a way to processed urgent my application in TRV because I have a court order appreance in philippines this September 25,2017 for my son costudy one of the requirements of my application in sponsorship. I already booked my flight September 14, 2017.
U might asking why just now I'm doing the TRV why not before . I renew my passport I just get the new one end of the June 2017- I apply online TRV July 04, 2017, then I'm thinking 2weeks I'll be getting email from immigration asking my physical passport to sent it for my visa but I didn't heard from the immigration so before end of the July 2017 I sent email in asking what's happening then They reply me that no new update in my application , be patient , so I wait again then I remember to go to MP (member of perliament ) this august 2017 then the immigration said I send the wrong application or form so I need to withdraw that & re apply for TRV - so I just did that last august 16, 2017 . Then we called again the MP if is there a way that they look my application immediately as my flight is near, MP secretary just said they can called immigaration to check if they receive & look at it & nothing missing but they can't guarantee for urgency processes - they said it's depends in person who look the army application.
Please give me advice what do do / who will I call or email, thanks much in advance :) God bless us all
There's no urgent processing for TRV.
Just proceed with your flight to the Philippines, and you can get your TRV stamped in the Philippines if it is approved just before or during your trip.
Anyway, there's still a full month or so before your flight, so you'll probably get a decision soon.
Do you have a current valid TRV? I am guessing you are currently based in Canada.

Skyline29

Aug 11, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
I have valid open work permit - yup I'm currently base on canada - the last TRV I have expired last February 2017.
Thank u very much for ur response/ comment that's Make me feel better , much appreciate it:)

QUOTE="bellaluna, post: 6287361, member: 506686"]There's no urgent processing for TRV.
Just proceed with your flight to the Philippines, and you can get your TRV stamped in the Philippines if it is approved just before or during your trip.
Anyway, there's still a full month or so before your flight, so you'll probably get a decision soon.
Do you have a current valid TRV? I am guessing you are currently based in Canada.[/QUOTE]

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
There's no urgent processing for TRV.
Do you have a current valid TRV? I am guessing you are currently based in Canada.
There is urgent processing for emergencies.

Unfortunately OP doesn't have an emergency.

Skyline29

Aug 11, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
I have valid open work permit - yup I'm currently base on canada - the last TRV I have expired last February 2017.
Thank u very much for ur response/ comment that's Make me feel better , much appreciate it:)

QUOTE="bellaluna, post: 6287361, member: 506686"]There's no urgent processing for TRV.
[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking before if I need to withdraws this TRV in canada then re apply in phillipines but no need because I can get the stamp before or in my travel back , thanks much for the comment/ response :)