+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITS LATE BUT STILL I NEED HELP AND GUIDANCE PLZ

msohail

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
I WAS WILLING TO APPLY THIS YEAR FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION UNDER FSW CATEGUORY BUT DUE TO DELAY IN IELTS FROM MY SIDE AND WES AND HEC LENGHTY PROCESS I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO APPLY THIS YEAR SO ANY EXPERT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT NEXT YEAR THAT GOVERNMENT WILL ANNOUNCE FSW CATEGUORY OR NOT AND WITH SAME OCCUPATION OR NOT OR ANY OCCUPATION WHICH YOU THINKS THAT IT WILL THERE CONFORM?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
msohail said:
I WAS WILLING TO APPLY THIS YEAR FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION UNDER FSW CATEGUORY BUT DUE TO DELAY IN IELTS FROM MY SIDE AND WES AND HEC LENGHTY PROCESS I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO APPLY THIS YEAR SO ANY EXPERT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT NEXT YEAR THAT GOVERNMENT WILL ANNOUNCE FSW CATEGUORY OR NOT AND WITH SAME OCCUPATION OR NOT OR ANY OCCUPATION WHICH YOU THINKS THAT IT WILL THERE CONFORM?
Ok firstly please don't write all in capitals, you are giving me a headache :)

Secondly, nobody knows for sure what will happen. What I can say is that there is planned a new Expression of Interest system coming into force which will work differently to the current FSW system, whereby applications are put into a pool and are only processed once a Canadian employer expresses an interest in the applicant.

Last I heard this was planned to come into play towards the end of 2014. Therefore if I were to guess, I would think that they will stop after April 2014 with the FSWP and then wait for the new EOI system to come in later in the year. However, if it's evident that it's going to take longer than anticipated to introduce the new system, they may go for another small intake of FSWP to tide them over.

I must stress that I am only guessing, but that's really all any of us can do until CIC announce something next year.

Wayne.