+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Its fake or real

Zahir Hussain

Aug 7, 2020
Attn: Dear Applicant,
We received your message with which all your information has been well noted, I received a number of documents here in my office from your Employer in Canada, However I was directed by your Employer as the Principal Migration Officer Canadian Embassy in India to help you open your file and obtain some number of papers here on your behalf to enable you get Visa and other relevant traveling Documents in the Canadian Embassy of New Delhi India.
I will proceed with those required documents once the entire required document is secured,appointment will be granted to you to visit our office in New Delhi for signatory of all relevant documents that will be secured by me on your behalf.
Moreover, you should prepare yourself for meeting day in our office. We shall grant you an appointment for a meeting in our office.After opening your files and secure all the required document, the date of the meeting will be announced to you.
I will guide your documentations and make sure you join as soon as possible, So you should be fast on this arrangement as the time of closure of enrollment is fast approaching.
The below attachments is the visa application form, which you have to print out and fill it and send it back to me.This will enable me commence on your documentations.
Finally, kindly scan and send to me the following documents
(1) Your International Passport Copy (first and second pages).
(2) Your Passport Photograph
(3) Your Current residence address and direct contact number
(4) Your Signed Contract Agreement
(5) One Copy of photo ID proof, Pan card and Adhar card
(6) Your Education Certificate (HSC/UG/PG)
All the attachments must either appear in colored or black and white these information's will enable me to proceed with your documentation and they will prove that you are the right candidate whose traveling documents (Visa, work/Residence Permit) is to be secured.
We await your response as soon as possible. Always contact me on this email or through my phone number for more information.
Please note that the Canadian Embassy reserve the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases.
Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.
Thanks and Regards,
Name: Mr Benard Williams
E-mail: delhiimmigration@canadainternational-ca.ga
Add:No. 7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Time of calls, (Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm)(Saturday 8am to 2pm)
Visa/Permit/ Consular & Immigration Attorney /Diplomatic Section Department.
"Welcome To Canadian Visa Department Office. Service To The Indians And Canada Citizens For Better Relationship Between Indians And Canada
Caveat: Visit is strictly on official appointment with a gate pass for permission into the premises

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We received your message with which all your information has been well noted, I received a number of documents here in my office from your Employer in Canada, However I was directed by your Employer as the Principal Migration Officer Canadian Embassy in India to help you open your file and obtain some number of papers here on your behalf to enable you get Visa and other relevant traveling Documents in the Canadian Embassy of New Delhi India.
I will proceed with those required documents once the entire required document is secured,appointment will be granted to you to visit our office in New Delhi for signatory of all relevant documents that will be secured by me on your behalf.
Moreover, you should prepare yourself for meeting day in our office. We shall grant you an appointment for a meeting in our office.After opening your files and secure all the required document, the date of the meeting will be announced to you.
I will guide your documentations and make sure you join as soon as possible, So you should be fast on this arrangement as the time of closure of enrollment is fast approaching.
The below attachments is the visa application form, which you have to print out and fill it and send it back to me.This will enable me commence on your documentations.
All the attachments must either appear in colored or black and white these information's will enable me to proceed with your documentation and they will prove that you are the right candidate whose traveling documents (Visa, work/Residence Permit) is to be secured.
We await your response as soon as possible. Always contact me on this email or through my phone number for more information.
Please note that the Canadian Embassy reserve the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases.
Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.
Thanks and Regards,
"Welcome To Canadian Visa Department Office. Service To The Indians And Canada Citizens For Better Relationship Between Indians And Canada
Caveat: Visit is strictly on official appointment with a gate pass for permission into the premises
This is fake.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Thanks and Regards,
Fake

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Thanks and Regards,
s above fake and note the fake email address being used to appear as being the official one which is listed in below official link.

https://www.international.gc.ca/country-pays/india-inde/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng