+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITAs received in June 2015

hardyzhang

Jun 1, 2015
GSS31 said:
Hi Frinds,

I had also receivedan ITA in June will submit my application in 2-3 days. I have a question to get a reply from you all. My question is I am currently working in Canada as postdoc in a university, so I do not need an LMIA. In the online apllcation what should I mentioned in job offer in canada ? say yes or no. If I say no then no problem. But if yes then it asked me to upload the job offer letter which I have but no LMIA required because it is research position in University.

Please do reply if you understand my questions.

Warm Regards

GSS
I met the same question?
Can we use our contract as offer letter?

thoreau911

Apr 12, 2015
Michael2014 said:
Hi AgentEves,

Congratulations for ITA. I also obtained mine in June. I am the Provincial Nominee.

I believe you have to obtain all reference letters as it carries some risk of misrepresentation. Even if does not carry CRS score, leaving them out is not a good sense. Why can't you arrange for them? You can get reference letters from other managers, other than your direct supervisor, who have a good knowledge of the work which you performed. If you can't take them from your direct superior, may be you should try this way. In my view, we should provide all papers, to the most possible extent, as required.

Regarding the Police certificate, I have an issue. I completed my Master degree in Italy in 2009. I am from Azerbaijan. Am i required to obtain Police Certificate for the time which i spent in Italy; 1 year. I already got it for my home country. But, I don't know the way how to apply for Italy Police check.

Regards
FWIW I did the same as the original poster. No reference letters for any work experience that doesn't count towards points. Submit beginning of June as well, no additional docs needed thus far.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
so filling the form for ITA- one question ask for if you have applied to CIC before?

I did got my 2nd express entry profile because of Ontario PNP.... so what should i answer? yes or no?

thanks

Jul 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

How many days will it take for CIC to send us any intimation to get our medical's done.
I got ITA on July 11th 2015.

till now there is no other sign of communication from CIC which talks about medical's. I have submitted my Passport for PCC though, which might take anywhere between 4-5 weeks.

any inputs on this will be helpful.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalkeya_thewarlord said:
Hi

How many days will it take for CIC to send us any intimation to get our medical's done.
I got ITA on July 11th 2015.

till now there is no other sign of communication from CIC which talks about medical's. I have submitted my Passport for PCC though, which might take anywhere between 4-5 weeks.

any inputs on this will be helpful.
In EE, CIC won't send you a medicals intimation. You have to get upfront medicals done preferably after ITA and as close as possible to application submission. You won't be able to submit your application without getting medicals done.

Book a slot right away ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

wolfey

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Hi in uploading passport photos and stamped pages for PR EE PNP checklist do i have to add copy of my expired work permit, and if so will there be questions asked in regards if being expired, im currently on implied status

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
chdboy25 said:
so filling the form for ITA- one question ask for if you have applied to CIC before?

I did got my 2nd express entry profile because of Ontario PNP.... so what should i answer? yes or no?

thanks
I would say no,

If you didnt submit a complete application previously, say no.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Thank You Asivad for the reply. I went for the upfront medical and they also said the same about glitch in the new system.

Another question would be, I've already added a record about the experience in express entry profile and if I remove the said experience (for which I would not get roles and responsibilites letter) from ITA would that be considered as fraud or hiding information?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JK_CAD said:
Thank You Asivad for the reply. I went for the upfront medical and they also said the same about glitch in the new system.

Another question would be, I've already added a record about the experience in express entry profile and if I remove the said experience (for which I would not get roles and responsibilites letter) from ITA would that be considered as fraud or hiding information?
If removing that experience affects your CRS score and/or program eligibility, don't do it. Else it is fine to take out redundant information. It won't be considered misrepresentation.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If removing that experience affects your CRS score and/or program eligibility, don't do it. Else it is fine to take out redundant information. It won't be considered misrepresentation.
I'm not sure whether it will affect the CRS score or not. 50 points are awarded to my wife for her work experience under CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience. She joined a startup company as her first job and resigned soon since she got another good offer. The same company created problems when she was about to join another company. Her total experience:
Company 1 (in question): 6 months
Company 2: 2 years 2 months
Company 3: 2 years 10 months

In case you can help me figure out that by removing her company 1 experience will affect the CRS score or not will be helpful.

I tried looking at the CRS grid to make sure whether it affects or not but can't say for sure.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JK_CAD said:
I'm not sure whether it will affect the CRS score or not. 50 points are awarded to my wife for her work experience under CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience. She joined a startup company as her first job and resigned soon since she got another good offer. The same company created problems when she was about to join another company. Her total experience:
Company 1 (in question): 6 months
Company 2: 2 years 2 months
Company 3: 2 years 10 months

In case you can help me figure out that by removing her company 1 experience will affect the CRS score or not will be helpful.

I tried looking at the CRS grid to make sure whether it affects or not but can't say for sure.
I'm presuming she is the PA in this case because that's how she would get those points for Skills Transferability.

I imagine you can safely take out that 6 months stint because it doesn't affect CRS since work experience maxes out at 3 years which the remaining 2 companies contribute between themselves.

To be completely sure of this decision, just check how much are you getting on the FSW grid as well. If you're getting at least 70/100 with Company 1 included, feel free to remove all traces of Company 1 from your EE profile because you will have sufficient program eligibility points without it as well.

Check FSW grid here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Jul 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your answer :D

One more query regarding proof of funds. I am already working in Canada under a LIMA exempted work permit from December 2013. Do i still need to show the said funds.

i am a bit confused about the two points i read in CIC website

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Asivad Anac said:
I'm presuming she is the PA in this case because that's how she would get those points for Skills Transferability.

I imagine you can safely take out that 6 months stint because it doesn't affect CRS since work experience maxes out at 3 years which the remaining 2 companies contribute between themselves.

To be completely sure of this decision, just check how much are you getting on the FSW grid as well. If you're getting at least 70/100 with Company 1 included, feel free to remove all traces of Company 1 from your EE profile because you will have sufficient program eligibility points without it as well.

Check FSW grid here --->
Thank You for replying Asivad. I'm the PA in our case. I think she got 50 points under this "With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree" category. She has 1 year of Canadian experience and did masters.

I assume that in this case I can remove the 6 months experience and show her as unemployed.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalkeya_thewarlord said:
thanks for your answer :D

One more query regarding proof of funds. I am already working in Canada under a LIMA exempted work permit from December 2013. Do i still need to show the said funds.

i am a bit confused about the two points i read in CIC website

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.
Yes. The only applicants completely exempted from POF are those with an LMIA supported job offer and people who got accepted under CEC class despite showing POF as zero in their profile (and even in these cases, it won't hurt showing some evidence of monies in the bank, pay stubs, job offer mentioning salary, work authorization status etc to reinforce that you are capable of taking care of yourself in Canada).

yashiro_j

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
cherryyyyy said:
My timeline here (BCPNP):

May 22nd: ITA
June 22nd: Submit & AOR
July 7th: Medical Passed & Additional docs (IELTS, Schedule 4 &4A)
July 9th: Additional docs provided
July 12th: Access to ECAS(App Received, 3 lines)

Good luck to everyone!
We are sharing the similar timeline, plz keep updated and good luck. :D