+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITAs April 20, 2016 Please Connect Here! (And All the Experts on This Forum)

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: ITAs April 20, 2016 Please Connect Here!

kaizadhans said:
so guys what is the step forward now? should i pay the RPRF fees and application fees together or just the application fee?
No Idea about that Kaizadhans

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

kaizadhans said:
so guys what is the step forward now? should i pay the RPRF fees and application fees together or just the application fee?
I think i will just pay both at the same time since it says if you pay your RPRF upfront it will speed up the process.

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017

Got my ITA today as well)) :eek: Congrats to all who are in the same boat :p

Any suggestions on doctors in GTA?

Also, I am confused about the list of required documents from my employer. I have already posted the question in "Express Entry in a nutshell", so if you have a sec, please take a look, you might know the answer ::)

caspik

Jun 17, 2015
The express entry profile will expire in few days. With today's invitation to apply will there be any problems submitting an application?

axlh17

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
I'm graduating soon so can I put my education in my EE profile before I graduate, then do the WES certification afterwards?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys I also received ITA today so I am little bit of confused.when i open my Cic account there was two option
One was continue and another decline so I clicked continue and starts to fill the application same as before I created EE profile but there was little different.But i didn't see any documents check list and accept ITA.So am I doing right or wrong way.
Please let me know
Thanks in advance
Rabin

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
RabinJi said:
Guys I also received ITA today so I am little bit of confused.when i open my Cic account there was two option
One was continue and another decline so I clicked continue and starts to fill the application same as before I created EE profile but there was little different.But i didn't see any documents check list and accept ITA.So am I doing right or wrong way.
Please let me know
Thanks in advance
Rabin
finish completing the full profile then hit continue u will get a checklist

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caspik said:
The express entry profile will expire in few days. With today's invitation to apply will there be any problems submitting an application?
I guess if you apply in time (before it expires) then it should be fine?

mr1563

Jan 12, 2015
Congrats everybody :)

I had a question regarding upfront medical exam, I was wondering how can do upfront exam? what're the required documents for that?

Appreciate your time.

yona1201

Apr 18, 2016
mr1563 said:

I had a question regarding upfront medical exam, I was wondering how can do upfront exam? what're the required documents for that?

Appreciate your time.

i think when you book and get there in the examination place, just tell them for up front medical and they know what it means..just call them and ask what's the requirements..

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr1563 said:

Appreciate your time.
just bring your passport, thats what I was told. But when you book the appointment, its always good to ask what do you need to bring. Different country might have different requirements.

nasknihal

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally submitted eAPR and BOWP with AOR..hoping everything goes smoothly..that took like 6 hours straight of typing and uploading but glad to be done now!

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nasknihal said:
Finally submitted eAPR and BOWP with AOR..hoping everything goes smoothly..that took like 6 hours straight of typing and uploading but glad to be done now!
dude that's great good luck!

i am just slowly gathering all the documents, one thing at a time.

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Guys,
Do you know where we're supposed to upload IELTS? Together with educational documents? i dont have a spot specifically for the language test.