+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

italy pcc

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks a lot for your reply. So I will apply for 1) Certificato Generale del Casellario Giudiziale and 2) Certificato del Casellario dei Carichi Pendenti.
I am happy that I do not want to legalize them. I think they are in Italian language. Do I need to translate them to English by a certified translator?
I wish if I could help you getting yours, I came back to India middle of last year. I think you are also living outside Italy. I think we can send application with self addressed envelope, so they will post our certificates to India.

Kate.vic77

Jul 22, 2018
Once I obtain the required police certificates, do I need to legalize them through Italian embassy?

No, no need to legalize them through Italian Embassy or Apostille.
You need only the translations into English.
I suggest you organize the translation with a certified translator in Canada as per instruction of the Government of Canada (If your certificate is in a language other than English or French, send the police certificate along with a translation from a certified translator)
When I did apply for my certificates the company I used took care of everything.
https://www.aztranslations.com.au/police-certificate-from-italy/

Nov 26, 2019
Hi, if your friend live in Italy it is quite fast to obtain the PCC. Yes, you will need to give him power of attorney to apply and collect your PCC.
Could you please explain bit more, how to proceed after giving power of attorney to friend. Which office he should visit (in Rome or where i live?).