+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

italy pcc

marte1410

Feb 26, 2018
I have lived in Italy more than 6 months in two different cities. cic asks to provide
1. certificato del casellario giudiziale
2. certificato dei carichi pendenti
It is said" you do not need to go to the office closest to where you where born or where you live , however your certificate will only cover criminal proceedings and appeals at that office". in which office of the proseutor should I go in the first citty , in the second city i lived or

marte1410

Feb 26, 2018
I have lived in Italy more than 6 months in two different cities. cic asks to provide
It is said" you do not need to go to the office closest to where you where born or where you live , however your certificate will only cover criminal proceedings and appeals at that office". in which office of the proseutor should I go in the first citty , in the second city i lived or
Anyone???

hagun527

Oct 18, 2018
hello did you get this two documents?

marte1410

Feb 26, 2018
ok, so you are not clear the procedure of getting them? i am not sure whether i can go to the office directly for getting these documents?
Go on the procura della repubblica webside and download the forms. Fill the forms and go there with a personal document.

Kate.vic77

Jul 22, 2018
Hi, if your friend live in Italy it is quite fast to obtain the PCC. Yes, you will need to give him power of attorney to apply and collect your PCC.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
You can several police certificates from Italy. 1 certificato generale (art. 24 t.u.), 2 certificato penale (art. 25 t.u.), 3 certificato civile (art. 26 t.u.),

4 Certificato dei carichi pendenti.

What are the exact police certificates I need to take when applying for Canada PR through express entry?

Once I obtain the required police certificates, do I need to legalize them through Italian embassy?

Thanks

Aswer

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
You can several police certificates from Italy. 1 certificato generale (art. 24 t.u.), 2 certificato penale (art. 25 t.u.), 3 certificato civile (art. 26 t.u.),

4 Certificato dei carichi pendenti.

What are the exact police certificates I need to take when applying for Canada PR through express entry?

Once I obtain the required police certificates, do I need to legalize them through Italian embassy?

Thanks

Aswer
Only these two:
1) Certificato Generale del Casellario Giudiziale
2) Certificato del Casellario dei Carichi Pendenti

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/italy.html

no legalization needed, as these r original issued from tribunale, and each contain marca da bollo stamps.
you need:
2 X MARCO DA BOLLO (16 EURO each) + 2 X MARCA DA DIRITTO (3.84 EUR each)

You can book these online, by filling online forms, and download these forms, print, attach relevant docs, and after 3 days visit the mentioned office to collect those in person.

https://certificaticasellario.giustizia.it/web/guest/prenotacertificato

If you are in Milan, get these ones for me too! :)

Last edited: