+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA

Rajpatel_04

Jan 21, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have a score of 480 when i checked it in crs calculater given by canda government and i submitted a profile on 1st hanuary 2019 but still i didn't received ITA in the draw 108 whose cut off score was 449

I have changed 3 job in different state in canada will this effect me in my PR and if no then which document are to be uploaded by me in the job section

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
What is your score after you've created your profile? There will be a score reflecting in the profile you've created.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
That's strange. If you have 480 you should have definitely got an invite. Could you share all your details like age, IELTS score, work experience, education evaluation and marital status ?

Rajpatel_04

Jan 21, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
That's strange. If you have 480 you should have definitely got an invite. Could you share all your details like age, IELTS score, work experience, education evaluation and marital status ?
I have changed 3 job in different state in canada will this effectme in my PR and if no then which document are to be uploaded by me in the job section

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
While creating your profile you only need to upload your IELTS and education evaluation.

You need a minimum of 1 year continuous full time work experience in a single NOC to qualify for express entry.
For work experience you need to get a reference letter in the format given by ircc. The reference letter should include
Name
Designation
Working hours
Joining and leaving date
List of roles and responsibilities
Salary

The roles and responsibilities should match the NOC you have selected.

It does not matter how many jobs you've changed. This won't affect your crs points.

Rajpatel_04

Jan 21, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
While creating your profile you only need to upload your IELTS and education evaluation.

You need a minimum of 1 year continuous full time work experience in a single NOC to qualify for express entry.
For work experience you need to get a reference letter in the format given by ircc. The reference letter should include
Name
Designation
Working hours
Joining and leaving date
List of roles and responsibilities
Salary

The roles and responsibilities should match the NOC you have selected.

It does not matter how many jobs you've changed. This won't affect your crs points.
Now i am working in the 3rd job since 5 months can i apply for express entry or not?? I had changed 2 jobs earlier in a year

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
No you can't apply for express entry. Like I said, you have to complete one year at the same job. You have to show one year continuous full time work experience.