Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi I am hoping to get the ITA email in the next 24 hours. I am a bit worried about a slight inaccuracy in my profile however. My IELTS reference number is still the old one as I haven't got the hard copy of the result so far. I did update my IELTS score after seeing it online and thanks to the extra points I should qualify.

Would I be able to update my ielts reference number after the ITA. Can this cause an issue?

kidl920317

Sep 5, 2017
China
Category........
CEC
Hi I am hoping to get the ITA email in the next 24 hours. I am a bit worried about a slight inaccuracy in my profile however. My IELTS reference number is still the old one as I haven't got the hard copy of the result so far. I did update my IELTS score after seeing it online and thanks to the extra points I should qualify.

Would I be able to update my ielts reference number after the ITA. Can this cause an issue?
Shouldn’t you give the ielts report form number instead of reference number?

charsi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I did give the number from the form. However at the time of the draw the number was from an older test report.

I got the ITA and then updated the number after i got the new form.

Currently waiting for PPR. No issues with the application so far.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I did give the number from the form. However at the time of the draw the number was from an older test report.

I got the ITA and then updated the number after i got the new form.

Currently waiting for PPR. No issues with the application so far.
How did you updated it?
Also could you please let me know if the Test Report Form Number was the IELTS reference number?

charsi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
How did you updated it?
Also could you please let me know if the Test Report Form Number was the IELTS reference number?
You can change the value when submitting the application after ITA. Test Report Form Number is the number from the printed report that will be mailed to you. This is not the same as the electronic reference number you get in emails etc.