+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Validity

Sudar

Sep 21, 2015
My CRS is 480 (I will be losing 5 points in another 4 days). If suppose I get an ITA, how long can I wait before accepting it.

I would like to have enough time to gather necessary documents and 2 months might be tight. My biggest problem is my tax forms.. my previous employer isn't responding to my requests.

Thanks again.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Would suggest to get working on it immediately... with a 475, you can most probably be guaranteed to get the invite in the next draw.. so start working on it from before the ITA...
Is there any other way to contact the old employer? I think tax forms are only needed if the work was in Canada... so if you are still there, can you just pay them a visit?

As long as your WES, IELTS and non Canadian PCCs are done, the only major concern is the medical, employment letter.. and bank letters.... if you can arrange for those in 60 days, should be ok...

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Sudar said:
My CRS is 480 (I will be losing 5 points in another 4 days). If suppose I get an ITA, how long can I wait before accepting it.

I would like to have enough time to gather necessary documents and 2 months might be tight. My biggest problem is my tax forms.. my previous employer isn't responding to my requests.

Thanks again.
Happy Birthday in 4 days ;D ;D ;D

Sudar

Sep 21, 2015
thank you for your response efk, but just in case...how long can I take time to submit my application.

thank you one_topsy :D

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you get the ITA, it is 60 days... though I believe some people have been able to submit their US FBI PCC later... though I think that is the only document I have seen where they have allowed that the rest of the application is sent within the timeframe, and the PCC can be added later... as it usually takes several months...
I assume they would expect all other documents to be ready within the time frame....

Not sure if anyone else has requested an extension for any other purpose...
Will it really take over 2 months to get tax forms? and please confirm with other members whether these documents are even necessary.... before refusing any ITA you may get....

and .. Happy birthday in advance!