+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA recieved- now how to get PCC(INDIA)

Mar 20, 2018
Hello,
I have qustion that I’m applying for Indian pcc but I have doubt that few years ago I made a car accident ( not a drunk and drive ) and I was convicted and paid a court fine of 2000rs will this conviction reflect in my pcc.! Will this gives a advers report on my pcc .?

Danish1986

Sep 24, 2017
Me and my wife had applied for India PCC before I received my ITA. I am presently living in Mumbai. I am originally from Kerala and have stayed in Tamil Nadu for my education and worked in Kolkata for 3 years and then was abroad for 6-7 years. I had applied thru PSK in Mumbai and they did not ask me for any documents other than address proof(I had rent agreement, post paid phone bill and bank statements) all showing my present mumbai address.

After submitting the application in PSK, 2 days later police came to my house for verification and asked to show my existing passport, degree certificates, PAN card, marriage certificate and asked to report to police station with the same set of documents and its zerox. Within two weeks I got my PCC issued by PSK and they also put a stamp on my passport saying PCC was issued for Canada.

Hi,

I have query regarding PCC. I lived in the following cities(2 states) of India.

1- Lucknow (since birth to 2009)- I have passport which was cancelled and returned as I applied new passport in Mumbai. Now my old house where I stayed was sold out and I cant give any proof too.

2- Mumbai (2009 to till date)- Now my current and permanent address on passport is Mumbai only.

So for PCC, I will apply in Mumbai only. Do I need to take any Police clearance from Lucknow police station or PSK as I stayed there also. My agent is asking to take clearance from lucknow too. I have tried to search on google and various sites and this thread too, everyone is stating that PCC is Country specific as I stayed only in India so I will get one PCC from Mumbai(India) only which is my current and permanent address(valid passport)

Please advise

Danish1986

Sep 24, 2017
Hi,

1- Lucknow (since birth to 2009)- I have passport which was cancelled and returned as I applied new passport in Mumbai. Now my old house where I stayed was sold out and I cant give any proof too.

2- Mumbai (2009 to till date)- Now my current and permanent address on passport is Mumbai only.

So for PCC, I will apply in Mumbai only. Do I need to take any Police clearance from Lucknow police station or PSK as I stayed there also. My agent is asking to take clearance from lucknow too. I have tried to search on google and various sites and this thread too, everyone is stating that PCC is Country specific as I stayed only in India so I will get one PCC from Mumbai(India) only which is my current and permanent address(valid passport)

Please advise

Danish1986

Sep 24, 2017
PCC is for the country and not for every state/province in the country.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

could you please advise on below.

Hi,

Please advise