+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA RECIEVED IN OCT 2019

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hello Friends,

I hope your process is going well.

I have to get a Police certificate from one country where I worked for 2 years. But when I am applying, they say it will take more than 2 months for me to obtain one. I received ITA on OCT 2nd and has to submit within 2 months. Can i still apply and mention that the PCC is in progress ?

#letsdothistogether.

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
Hi, I have a question regarding on History of 10 years traveling. so beside the countries that I have been, there were two countries that I made a transit during connection flights. I made one-day travel in both countries and got stamps on my passport as well. should I record it to CIC or no?
Thank you
Anything on passport as stamps should exactly match your 10 years history tab.
Officers are very specific to details and mentions transit for reason.

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Anything on passport as stamps should exactly match your 10 years history tab.
Officers are very specific to details and mentions transit for reason.
Are you uploading old passports as well? I have no stamp on my current passport cause it's new

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
Hello Friends,

I have to get a Police certificate from one country where I worked for 2 years. But when I am applying, they say it will take more than 2 months for me to obtain one. I received ITA on OCT 2nd and has to submit within 2 months. Can i still apply and mention that the PCC is in progress ?

#letsdothistogether.
Ideally you should have applied PCC well in advance keeping in mind the uncertain times they take to produce it. But in your case apply for pcc and wait till the 55 days and in the last week of your pr application scan and upload the letter which shows you have applied for it. Also upload the letter of explanation that you are waiting for the result. This way CIC knows you have applied for it and later on you will be given a chance to upload the document.

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
Are you uploading old passports as well? I have no stamp on my current passport cause it's new
I don't have an old passport. But if the dates for old passport fall between 10 years from current date I would upload it. And just to make it clear to CIC you can write in the letter of explanation that you have uploaded the old passport and the reason for which you got the new one.

REMEMBER: There should be NO loose ends in the application.

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
Hi
Is it necessary to get PCC done from Canada- Consulate General India or Shall I get this done from Passport seva in India. I am on work permit and currently visiting my family in India. I got my ITA on oct. 2.
I already booked appointment at passport seva. However, I am bit confused please guide proper way.

Thanks
it doesn't matter where you get the PCC done. The final document is same. Medical & PCC can be done from back home.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello Friends,

Yes, but also include proof that you have applied and the information that it will take more than 2 months...

usb1609

Mar 30, 2018
Hi All,

I have received ITA on Oct 2, 2019. I am in process of collecting all required documents for further PR Application process.

I was gathering the previous employer documents, In one of document (Original Job offer letter) from my previous employer - Wipro (2008 to 2010) has mentioned incorrect address, where i never lived there in this address. I am confused now, whether should I show this document or provide any other document.

I have requested with previous employer to provide the explanation letter for this mistake, but they informed they will not able to provide such letters.

Please provide your inputs how to proceed.

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hello Guys,

Hope things are going pretty well for all

While filling the address history in the PR application, is it mandatory to be accurate ? I have been a frequent mover, couple of places i lived nearly 7-8 years ago i dont even remember the exact address.

Please clarify.

Best wishes

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Noticed on immitracker site that most CEC candidates for October AOR haven't passed medical stage....I guess it will be next Month

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hello Guys,

Hope things are going pretty well for all

While filling the address history in the PR application, is it mandatory to be accurate ? I have been a frequent mover, couple of places i lived nearly 7-8 years ago i dont even remember the exact address.

Please clarify.

Best wishes
Guys , can you please help on this ?

akhil.ak1931

Jul 7, 2019
Hello

I received an ITA on 30 October 2019. I have a question.

I did upfront medical exam a few days ago. The information sheet provided by the doctor's office does not have any stamp on sign on it. Will this be an issue for Express Entry Permanent residency application?

Please let me know if anyone who has got PPR even thought there was no sign or stamp on their e-medical sheet.

Thanks

pkota90

Dec 12, 2017
India
Category........
Hello All,

When can we expect our passport request in an ideal case scenario of we made an application from Toronto and OINP has been approved?
We have submitted our application in October 2nd week, and have a travel plan in December. So I would like to manage my travel based on the request from CIC. Request any of your inputs in this regard.

Thanks