Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
I got ITA on 2 oct. under Canadian Experience Class(express entry). When I was booking medical exam hospital was asking for IME number. Which I have not received as my application only shows me UCI number. IF i appear for medical they will issue me UMI number. What should I do?

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
I got ITA on 2 oct. under Canadian Experience Class(express entry). When I was booking medical exam hospital was asking for IME number. Which I have not received as my application only shows me UCI number. IF i appear for medical they will issue me UMI number. What should I do?
You just let them know it's an upfront medical exam. All you need for that is your passport.

Reactions: samex

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
Thanks for your answer @A_D_cec . did the same thing happened in your case. Did you received the IME number.

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
Thanks for your answer @A_D_cec . did the same thing happened in your case. Did you received the IME number.
In my case, I got medicals done even before entering the EE stream as it can be difficult to get an appointment sometimes. I was asked for my application number but when I informed them about me doing the exam upfront, so I was asked for my passport number instead. I got an e-medical form, I don't quite remember whether I got an IME number or a UMI number.

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
I got my ITA yesterday, still filling my information on my account.
Yep same here. Once you fill out all the information you will get the option to start uploading documents, One of which will be medical test form report which we will get after getting the medical test done. Does it anywhere mentions IME number in your profile or any email?

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
No I didn’t see an IME number, I think you get the IME number when CIC request for your medical( for people who don’t do upfront medical )If you are doing upfront medical, just go to the clinic with a government issued ID, list of prescription medications and glasses as the case maybe- that’s what i saw on my local panel physician’s website.

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hello All

I have received my ITA on Oct 2nd. Thanks for opening up this thread.

I have few question and would really appreciate if any one could assist me:

1) Do we need to upload our PCC upfront or is it when the VO request during the processing.?

2) Do medicals needs to be done upfront ?
3) Does any of the softcopies we upload needs to be attested ?

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
No I didn’t see an IME number, I think you get the IME number when CIC request for your medical( for people who don’t do upfront medical )If you are doing upfront medical, just go to the clinic with a government issued ID, list of prescription medications and glasses as the case maybe- that’s what i saw on my local panel physician’s website.
Hi Yoruba,
Booked my medical test for this saturday. The facility supports eMedical report.Just have to give them my Express entry profile number and they will generate the report based on that which I will come back & upload.

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
Jitto,

Thanks hope other people come up with queries on this thread.
To answer your question.
1. PCC from back home is very much to be submitted with application. However RCMP police verification is optional as is not a required doc. but I would highly suggest you to get it done and put it in application as some people have received the request during application processing.(try to get RCMP PCC from private place they will give it to you within same day for 55$)

2. Unless you have received the IME number medical have to be upfront. Just mention your Express entry profile number. Hospital will generate a UMI number and link the report to your profile and give you the eMedical report which you can upload. Usually a day's process.

3. Scan and upload coloured copies of original document. No need for attestation unless you are declaring something or providing an alternate document which is not mentioned in the list. IF you have everything in original then no need.

Let me know if this helps!
CHEERS

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Filling the PR form you and I have questions, when you get to travel history, do you include your family members travel history even though they are not coming to Canada with you? Same thing for personal details..

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
Filling the PR form you and I have questions, when you get to travel history, do you include your family members travel history even though they are not coming to Canada with you? Same thing for personal details..
It's only about your travel history and where you have stayed so far. Just provide details asked concerning your family members.

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
What of my journey to Canada as a student, is that part of travel history, and do I call it ongoing especially since I am no longer a student....

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
What of my journey to Canada as a student, is that part of travel history, and do I call it ongoing especially since I am no longer a student....
Yes, that should include every time you left your home country or traveled to another country from here in Canada.