+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received date: 03/26/2018

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – March 26, 2018

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 3,000Footnote *Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,000th or above

Date and time of round: March 26, 2018 at 12:00:18 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 446

Tie-breaking rule: February 23, 2018 at 08:06:19 UTC

CEC_CSQ

Dec 29, 2017
CRS cutoff 449. Me too waiting for ITA email. I am from Quebec though, still trying my luck with Express Entry because I have no intention to live in Quebec. Quebec's system sucks and is in stoneage.

Mar 21, 2018
Congrats all! Got mine yesterday as well. Quick question - I think I know the answer, but still wanted some validation; we obviously have 90 days to submit our application. I, at this point, have some paperwork, which will make me submit my app around 70-75th day (from ITA date).

My question is regarding the Medical - somewhere I read it has to be done within 30 days of ITA (after document checklist); somewhere folks suggested anytime is fine, till its before your AOR, and somewhere it said get it done closer to the date of your AOR.

So, a) is there a deadline to get your Medicals done (like 30 days from ITA etc.), or b) anytime before AOR is fine?

Please let me know. Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats all! Got mine yesterday as well. Quick question - I think I know the answer, but still wanted some validation; we obviously have 90 days to submit our application. I, at this point, have some paperwork, which will make me submit my app around 70-75th day (from ITA date).

My question is regarding the Medical - somewhere I read it has to be done within 30 days of ITA (after document checklist); somewhere folks suggested anytime is fine, till its before your AOR, and somewhere it said get it done closer to the date of your AOR.

So, a) is there a deadline to get your Medicals done (like 30 days from ITA etc.), or b) anytime before AOR is fine?

Please let me know. Thanks!
"b"

Reactions: justanotherdude

mane029

Oct 6, 2016
Category........
FAM
Hi all,
CRS 480
I have received ITA for FSW. The first time I applied got refused due to NOC mismatch. I think I have the correct NOC now and thankfully have received ITA to apply.
It would be great if someone can help with the following:
1) in the statutory Qs, do I say Yes that I was refused Visa before? Will this impact my current application?
2) who can help me verify if the supporting documents I have are accurate and sufficient for the NOC I am applying with?
appreciate if you can add me to WhatsApp group.
Thank you