+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received but getting medical date after 90 Days

fmfame

Jan 2, 2021
Hi
I got my ITA in last draw and application deadline is 90 days i.e end of March.
But I am getting my earliest medical appointment on 10th April.
What's the better option?
  1. Should I submit my application without medical and submit it later through webform.
  2. Let the application timeline exceeds 90 days and submit a complete profile after doing my medical?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
You won't be able to submit your application after the 90 day period following your ITA.

Is there no way to insist you need your medical exam before the end of March?

It's absurd you can't get an appointment before 3 months from now.

fmfame

Jan 2, 2021
You won't be able to submit your application after the 90 day period following your ITA.

Is there no way to insist you need your medical exam before the end of March?

It's absurd you can't get an appointment before 3 months from now.
I am in Australia and due to lockdown and restrictions, there is a long queue for medical.
What are my options?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I am in Australia and due to lockdown and restrictions, there is a long queue for medical.
What are my options?
I understand but you need to make it clear that you need it before a certain date, people may need medicals but you need it for an immigration application which expires at a certain date. Tell them to schedule it even if it's at an odd hour.

Look at different panel physicians, you must have several options in Australia.

If push comes to shove, then just submit your application without the medicals and state in your LOE that they will be sent by the panel physician afterwards. However, be sure to mention the specific doctor, and date and time of your medical exam appointment, so they know you've made a concrete step to get your medical.

But i would highly recommend you find a way to do your medical before you submit your application. Look at different alternatives.

It's important to note that if you don't submit your medical with your application, it now becomes IRCC's determination to see whether you had reasonable cause for the delayed submission of your medical. If they feel it wasn't reasonable, they will declare your application as incomplete.

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
From what I have seen on this forum, VO's have absolutely zero patience toward incomplete applications even during the lockdown. They have rejected applications with proper LOE's where candidates were unable to get medicals or PCC due to lockdowns and they don't even respond to webforms with missing documents later on.

Submitting an incomplete application with LOE is very risky and they might reject your application as incomplete after 3-4 months, imagine how frustrating that must be.

I would suggest you to decline your current ITA and wait for new one so that you can give your medical exam before the ITA expires. Don't waste your time by submitting an incomplete application no matter what, these VO's cannot be trusted at all.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi
I got my ITA in last draw and application deadline is 90 days i.e end of March.
But I am getting my earliest medical appointment on 10th April.
What's the better option?
  1. Should I submit my application without medical and submit it later through webform.
  2. Let the application timeline exceeds 90 days and submit a complete profile after doing my medical?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
90 days ! WoW

If i were you i would try to book in other land.