22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
doro_07 said:
1) They are reviewing eligibility as per documents you uploaded. Sometimes people claim to have masters because in their country they do, but in Canada it is not Master's, it should not change until final decision.
2) rejection is always possible and yes they will return the money
3)The visa office would more likely be the country of your residnce as you have to go to the visa office/embasy to stamp you passport after receiving PR confirmation
thanks for your answers , very helpful

but how come people claim they have a master while they don't? Didn't we all go through WES to evaluate our studies ..and we have put the certificate number on the application

but i think you are right , what i noticed , that a lot of people after reviving the ITA the are changing some of their information , which is strange (relatives information , work experience....etc) ... and i believe that what takes time to evaluate

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi,

I received Ontario NOI on 23th Feb and the application is submitted through Online. In the mean while, I have got direct ITA on 13th April which result in my EE profile is locked.

Today, I am asked to clarify some queries like intend to stay in Ontario for Ontario nomination application and they asked the reason about EE profile locked too.

I am not sure what needs to be done. Can you please suggest me that shall I proceed with ITA or ONIP nomination. which process is more quick to get a PR.

Noursouri

Nov 27, 2016
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi,

I received Ontario NOI on 23th Feb and the application is submitted through Online. In the mean while, I have got direct ITA on 13th April which result in my EE profile is locked.

Today, I am asked to clarify some queries like intend to stay in Ontario for Ontario nomination application and they asked the reason about EE profile locked too.

I am not sure what needs to be done. Can you please suggest me that shall I proceed with ITA or ONIP nomination. which process is more quick to get a PR.

As per my understanding, you received an invitation from Ontario to submit your file for study and then nomination . you didn't submit the file yet to Ontario .

i went through Ontario nomination to receive an ITA , that took 1 year exactly for ontario to nominate me , so i think to apply immediately for the ITA that you already have is way more quicker AND LESS EXPENSIVE

but , i don't have further information.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Noursouri said:
thanks for your answers , very helpful

but how come people claim they have a master while they don't? Didn't we all go through WES to evaluate our studies ..and we have put the certificate number on the application

but i think you are right , what i noticed , that a lot of people after reviving the ITA the are changing some of their information , which is strange (relatives information , work experience....etc) ... and i believe that what takes time to evaluate

The mistakes in education degree mostly happen when lawyers fullfill someones application. There are cases where third parties input wrong information or do not understand the difference between degree in Canada and other countries. Believe me it happens a lot. Changing your work information is probably because you can put work experience that you claim points for in work history and upload documents and all the rest of non important jobs in personal history and you don't have to upload docs for those. I did that myself saving money on translations and lots of time. People decide to chage family information (which I think is stupid) when they see that a relative in Canada needs to provide additional documents, now they decide not to go thru all that trouble.

Noursouri

Nov 27, 2016
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
I have a question please : when we get the Visa stamped on our passport , how long should our passport be valid before getting the plane ?

for example if i get the visa stamped in September 2017 , can i travel in September 2017 if my passport validity date ends in October 2017 , or do i need to have 6 months validity in my passport before getting on the plane?

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi,

Resign immidiatelly ffrom OINP and go with ITA!!!! This way less time, less stress, less money :) Besides now that you have ITA you are going directly for PR, you don't need ONIP to get you 600 more points.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Noursouri said:
I have a question please : when we get the Visa stamped on our passport , how long should our passport be valid before getting the plane ?

for example if i get the visa stamped in September 2017 , can i travel in September 2017 if my passport validity date ends in October 2017 , or do i need to have 6 months validity in my passport before getting on the plane?

6 months validity is always adviseable. Go and renew your passport now before it expires and before stamping. This way you will have new passport for the next 5, 10 or 20 years (time depends on the country you are from ;). To be honest I would make new passport right now before you submit and if you already have submitted then send them a copy of your new passport with LOE why you changed.

Noursouri

Nov 27, 2016
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
doro_07 said:
6 months validity is always adviseable. Go and renew your passport now before it expires and before stamping. This way you will have new passport for the next 5, 10 or 20 years (time depends on the country you are from ;). To be honest I would make new passport right now before you submit and if you already have submitted then send them a copy of your new passport with LOE why you changed.
thanks for both your answers !

Actually my passport is ending in june 2018 , but my medical results ends in march 2018 , so i was thinking about the worst case scenario if i get the PR on march before my medics expires. it will cost me 800 dollar to renew my passport , actually i don't even have to get a new passport , they will just stamp a renewal post on it with a new expiry date , which is less headache . but i don't want to change any of information at the moments , and send them an LOE until i get the PR hopefully , and then i can renew it in Canada ( it will still cost me 800 :p )

Noursouri

Nov 27, 2016
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
I am following every day the updates from march applicants on this forum and otehr forums ..and i come to following :

1- regarding FSW : people who submitted their application in March until 21.3.2017 are passing the medical exam.
2- regarding PNP out land applicants : no movement at all since 1 month ! the PNP out lands who submitted in 27 fab are passed , and since then no PNP out land passed the medicals .

being a PNP outland myself, this is causing me great stress.. i am measuring my stress level every day ( on a mobile phone) and it is very high !

please correct me if i am wrong or if anyone else has more statistics to share .

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
I am following every day the updates from march applicants on this forum and otehr forums ..and i come to following :

1- regarding FSW : people who submitted their application in March until 21.3.2017 are passing the medical exam.
2- regarding PNP out land applicants : no movement at all since 1 month ! the PNP out lands who submitted in 27 fab are passed , and since then no PNP out land passed the medicals .

being a PNP outland myself, this is causing me great stress.. i am measuring my stress level every day ( on a mobile phone) and it is very high !

please correct me if i am wrong or if anyone else has more statistics to share .

Why do you do that to yourself? Be patient and wait. Stop checking it every 5 min, it won't help you. Live your life normally and you will be informed about any changes to your profile. The process is about to take at least 4-6 months - are you planning on being so stressed whole this time? then I recommend a visit with the doctor to get some stress medication - otherwise you will give yourself some nasty stress-related illness or even cancer!! Dude - relax and take it easy! It is what it is and it all be good! Chill!!

Reactions: Hitokiri8384

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey , i submitted my docs after ITA on 1st May and submitted my medicals upfront as well .

What is the next stage ?

How long does it take to get an update ?

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
hey , i submitted my docs after ITA on 1st May and submitted my medicals upfront as well .

What is the next stage ?

How long does it take to get an update ?
Next step - wait. It takes approximately 1 month for CEC and 2 months for FSW for medicals to be passed.

star1981

Aug 12, 2014
Hi, all
I received ita on 1st march, 2017. And I submitted an e-apr on 13 April. How long does it take to get an update ?

guzah

Oct 12, 2016
Hello all , please i have a question.
I submitted only my BSC when submitting my ITA , is it compulsory to submit ECA also , as the instruction to upload says " upload your degree"