+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA in the 16th Draw - URGENT HELP REQUIRED!

debanjanghosal

Aug 25, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I created my profile a week back and got an ITA in the 16th draw for Express Entry held yesterday. However, there is something I don't know whether I should be worried about.

My Express Entry Profile (my spouse included) was awarded 485 points. However, in the actual ITA the points reflect as 496 and does not have my spouse's details.

Don't know whether to accept or decline the ITA.

Anyone with a similar experience or knowledge please enlighten me.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It doesn't matter because even the revised score is above the cutoff of 459. Recommend that apply asap before another draw happens and include a short LOE that, for reasons beyond your control or comprehension, there was a difference in the CRS but that you still qualify nonetheless.

bbleng1001

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
debanjanghosal said:
Hi Guys,

I created my profile a week back and got an ITA in the 16th draw for Express Entry held yesterday. However, there is something I don't know whether I should be worried about.

My Express Entry Profile (my spouse included) was awarded 485 points. However, in the actual ITA the points reflect as 496 and does not have my spouse's details.

Don't know whether to accept or decline the ITA.

Anyone with a similar experience or knowledge please enlighten me.
As long as your actual score is higher than 459 you can accept and proceed with the application.

Make sure in your application you include all the documents about your spouse.

debanjanghosal

Aug 25, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Hey, thanks for your help guys.

The only issue I have is that under the columns 'CRS – Spouse – First Official Language Proficiency' and 'CRS – Spouse – Level of Education' in the ITA, the points have become 0. This probably means that my spouse has not been considered as a part of the ITA. :'(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
debanjanghosal said:
Hey, thanks for your help guys.

The only issue I have is that under the columns 'CRS – Spouse – First Official Language Proficiency' and 'CRS – Spouse – Level of Education' in the ITA, the points have become 0. This probably means that my spouse has not been considered as a part of the ITA. :'(
Doesn't matter because your score of 485 is still higher than the cutoff of that draw.