+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Form Address History

si403

Dec 20, 2016
I received my ITA on the last draw. Filling out the Contact Details portion > Address History.
Does anyone know if this list has to be in order? Will CIC cause issues if I have all the information, and no date gaps, but the list is not in order.

I filled in most of the addresses and forgot to mention one, so I entered it in last. So the total list is out of order, but dates are correct for each address.

Please help!

si403

Dec 20, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Not a problem.
Thank you for that. I was not sure. I apologize for the trivial questions however I am just trying to be extra careful. For address entry:
Apartment/Unit #
Street #
Street Address

For address in India where (Mumbai) we do not have street numbers for apartments, however I have an apartment number. As a result I am filling in the specific unit number and filling in "N/A" as the street #. Is this the correct way to go about this?

patricia9

Mar 25, 2014
Hi Members,

While filling the Mailing address in Contact Details section post ITA.

I observe that in "Apartment number/unit" only Digits are accepted, whereas my apartment number is 4-C. How to reflect this in the EE profile. Should I leave it blank and add this detail in the "Street address" section?

I have only Plot No in my address, should this be mentioned in "Street number" or should I leave it as N/A as blank is not accepted here.

Looking forward to reply for my query.

Thanks.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
argieargie said:
Do we have to put in unit # for previous address? What if we don't remember the unit number?
Try to put as much info as you remember and if you don't remember, write an approx or your best guess.
I did it for my hostel room, I remember the wing, the floor but not the room no.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Wolverine17 said:
I have a question i dont have a po box and they are asking for one,what should i do
you can leave that blank, that was the answer given to me by Stanlee

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
I tried but it didnt work
I read it on cic's site that in fields where N/A doesn't work, you should leave it blank.

patricia9

Mar 25, 2014
patricia9 said:
Hi Members,

While filling the Mailing address in Contact Details section post ITA.

I observe that in "Apartment number/unit" only Digits are accepted, whereas my apartment number is 4-C. How to reflect this in the EE profile. Should I leave it blank and add this detail in the "Street address" section?

I have only Plot No in my address, should this be mentioned in "Street number" or should I leave it as N/A as blank is not accepted here.

Looking forward to reply for my query.

Thanks.
Any comment/reply for my query.