Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
Med's Request
28-03-2019
Hello Guys,

I am newbie in the forum. Just wanting some clarification with respect to document submission in response to ITA.

My questions are:

1. With respect to POF, i have TWO savings account and the sum of the balance in the two passes the POF threshold, can i submit both?

2. With my experience reference, this is my second spell with my place of work. I left to join another company and after some months, i rejoined the company. Can my reference letter for both spells can be together in one letter because I listed each role I have taken separately on my profile? So to submit documents, i will be submitting the same employment reference letter across all the roles i undertook in the organization.

3. Do i need to make sure my spouse duties and responsibilities match the ones stated under her NOC by CIC?

4. Do i need to attach my transcript to the educational certificates?

5. To Nigerian candidates, do i need to put NYSC under Government when inputting my last 10 years activities?

Thanks in anticipation of a prompt feedback.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hello Guys,

I am newbie in the forum. Just wanting some clarification with respect to document submission in response to ITA.

My questions are:

1. With respect to POF, i have TWO savings account and the sum of the balance in the two passes the POF threshold, can i submit both? Yes

2. With my experience reference, this is my second spell with my place of work. I left to join another company and after some months, i rejoined the company. Can my reference letter for both spells can be together in one letter because I listed each role I have taken separately on my profile? So to submit documents, i will be submitting the same employment reference letter across all the roles i undertook in the organization. Yes

3. Do i need to make sure my spouse duties and responsibilities match the ones stated under her NOC by CIC? No, assuming it's not in Canada

4. Do i need to attach my transcript to the educational certificates? Yes

5. To Nigerian candidates, do i need to put NYSC under Government when inputting my last 10 years activities? Let someone from Nigeria respond to that

Thanks in anticipation of a prompt feedback.