+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA declined - Need advice in creating a new one

rajpmgvr

Nov 16, 2014
jes_ON said:
If you have never submitted an eAPR, and had it accepted as complete (passed the R10 completeness check), you have not applied before, and you should answer "no

hello Jes,
I have declined my invitation. I withdrawn my application and now trying to reapply. I am confused by the same question, and i also had to add one more think. I got rejected in 2015 FSw because WES did not recognise my diploma , but this year ICAS recognised that as 3 year diploma and I also completed two , i year courses in Canada. currently I am working as a visiting RPN and now I have 52 weeks of fulltime experinece and eligible for cec.
while doing new application it is asking that did i applied for Express entry. so in this case i applied for express entry and got my invitation. But did they mean that I submitted and rejected or even if i applied and got that number application number ? am bit confused . can you help me?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Stefanovic said:
I think I see the confusion - can you clarify the following -

It was a 2 year program I was enrolled in. I was full time student till December of 2015. Did you mean 2014?

In January 2015? I had to complete only one course as it was available only in the winter. I was also working part-time during this time.

I gave my one final exam on April 9th 2015? . I had study permit which was valid till Nov 20th 2015. (I had to extend it because of the one course).

Certificate and transcript shows that the last course was in April 2015?. Started working full time on Apr 28th and applied for PG work permit 8th June (delay was also partially because university did not send me the right transcript and had to apply again to received the one that showed I had completed my studies.)

I read this and thought that you graduated in April 2015, but perhaps steffo thinks you graduated in April 2016, because of the first sentence...

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
rajpmgvr said:
I have declined my invitation. I withdrawn my application and now trying to reapply. I am confused by the same question, and i also had to add one more think. I got rejected in 2015 FSw because WES did not recognise my diploma , but this year ICAS recognised that as 3 year diploma and I also completed two , i year courses in Canada. currently I am working as a visiting RPN and now I have 52 weeks of fulltime experinece and eligible for cec.
while doing new application it is asking that did i applied for Express entry. so in this case i applied for express entry and got my invitation. But did they mean that I submitted and rejected or even if i applied and got that number application number ? am bit confused . can you help me?
When you submit your express entry profile, it is an "expression of interest", not an application.
- If you get the ITA and then submit the "eAPR", then you have submitted an application.
- If the application is returned as incomplete, then you have not actually applied.
- If the application passed the R10 completeness check, was put into processing, and later refused because you did not met the program requirements, then you have applied and been refused.

You did not describe at what stage your your "application" was "rejected" ?

Stefanovic

Oct 6, 2015
Thanks guys for taking the time to reply to me. This is a tough one and its making me crazy thinking about it.

Phew! Il;l try calling CIC and check with them .

Thanks again!

Mar 8, 2022
Thanks guys for taking the time to reply to me. This is a tough one and its making me crazy thinking about it.

Phew! Il;l try calling CIC and check with them .

Thanks again!
Hey after 4 yeras i am in the same situation….can you please advise??? What was your experience???