+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA declined due to NOC mismatch. Advise new EE profile or current EE modified

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
Dear All, I withdrew my ITA after i noticed mismatch in NOC in my express entry. Should i make a new express entry profile or make changes to NOC in my current express entry profile? My scores have not changed. Do i stand a better chance in the next draw with a new express entry profile or the current express entry profile in which i will chance the NOC?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSingh2 said:
Dear All, I withdrew my ITA after i noticed mismatch in NOC in my express entry. Should i make a new express entry profile or make changes to NOC in my current express entry profile? My scores have not changed. Do i stand a better chance in the next draw with a new express entry profile or the current express entry profile in which i will chance the NOC?
If it doesnt change your points in the system, there was no need to withdraw - you could have updated in the system before submitting.

Update your NOC in your current profile, it is easier than starting again.

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
ozlis said:
If it doesnt change your points in the system, there was no need to withdraw - you could have updated in the system before submitting.

Update your NOC in your current profile, it is easier than starting again.
Thanks. But any chance they will not consider me in the next draw even if the score falls below further?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have a score above the cut off and an active profile, you will get an invite.