+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA August 9 (Let's connect, here)

jatinbansal07

Aug 23, 2017
Hello All,

Great to see so many responses here. Even I got ITA in 9th August draw. I am in dilemma actually. The problem I am in is regarding the NOC code. I selected NOC code as 2173 for my current job which is of 6 months. But the roles and responsibilities letter I have received from the company is similar to that of the Business Analyst profile for which the code is 2171. Previously I worked with HP and work experience is of 3 years and 20 days where the NOC code is correct as per the roles and responsibilities letter.

Should i change the code while submitting ITA, pls suggest

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Any one from Delhi, where to get medicals done. Pl share.
Hello,
I am from Delhi too. I got my meds done from max Lajpat. You can call their helpline and they will schedule an appointment for you. It takes about 2 hours to go through the entire thing.
Is there anything in particular that you want to know about?

Reactions: ferrhari

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello All,

Great to see so many responses here. Even I got ITA in 9th August draw. I am in dilemma actually. The problem I am in is regarding the NOC code. I selected NOC code as 2173 for my current job which is of 6 months. But the roles and responsibilities letter I have received from the company is similar to that of the Business Analyst profile for which the code is 2171. Previously I worked with HP and work experience is of 3 years and 20 days where the NOC code is correct as per the roles and responsibilities letter.

Should i change the code while submitting ITA, pls suggest
Yes, you can recalculate your score and send an updated application. As long as your score is above the cut off, any changes are permissible.