+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 85th Draw

AC_IND

Feb 6, 2018
I’m not sure about this too.. I don’t want my employer to know too
Thanks a lot AC_IND
Another question - My wife does not want to let her current company know that she is planning to immigrate. Hence she will ask for a job reference letter on the pretext of applying for a loan. The letter will say that "This letter is issued for the purpose of loan application." Do you think that it is a problem if the letter contains all the other details - tenure, salary, one line job description, designation, etc. etc. but also says that the letter is for loan application. Can I explain it in my LOE?

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
I got my ITA too. I have to get my US Pcc from India. Anybody in same situation ?
Not sure. Because I got it done in US itself. But it took me more than 90 days. So you might need to hurry up for that. My husband got it in exactly 90 days but mine was delayed. I also had to renew my banker's cheque as the exceeded the time limit of 90 days. Just wanted to caution you because it took me a lot of time. I got it done beforehand.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure. Because I got it done in US itself. But it took me more than 90 days. So you might need to hurry up for that. My husband got it in exactly 90 days but mine was delayed. I also had to renew my banker's cheque as the exceeded the time limit of 90 days. Just wanted to caution you because it took me a lot of time. I got it done beforehand.
He can submit the request electronically and get the PCC within a few days.

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Thanks a lot AC_IND
Another question - My wife does not want to let her current company know that she is planning to immigrate. Hence she will ask for a job reference letter on the pretext of applying for a loan. The letter will say that "This letter is issued for the purpose of loan application." Do you think that it is a problem if the letter contains all the other details - tenure, salary, one line job description, designation, etc. etc. but also says that the letter is for loan application. Can I explain it in my LOE?
HI,

Who is the primary applicant? you or your wife? Because I read somewhere on the cic website that you don't need employer reference letter for the second applicant.

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks just got it done, now it’s electronic and apparently will come in 2-3 business days. Hoping to get it soon.

kiransri

Mar 10, 2018
Hi Every one,

Congratulations for getting the ITA, now the mad scramble starts to get the documentation done.

I am from Hyderabad, India...what is the procedure for booking slots for Medicals and PCC post ITA

Joshua2018

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,

We received our ITA on March 14th .

Please let me know if it's better to wait till you apply to do your Medical exam or if it's better to do right away. I got an appointment for March 27th , but am planning on re-scheduling the appointment to some time in May since we have 90 days and it's better to complete the medical test on a date closer to when we would be submitting the application. Please advice.

Looking forward to your thoughts

Last edited:

ninjarider

Feb 22, 2018
Hello all,

I'm from India, Hyderabad and got my ITA late night on 14th.
SINP Express entry applicant.
Got my PCC done and first available slot for medicals is on 28th March. Waiting for the same while I'm working on rest of my documentation.
Is there a whatsapp group for 14th March ITA applicants?

ninjarider

Feb 22, 2018
Hi Every one,

Congratulations for getting the ITA, now the mad scramble starts to get the documentation done.

I am from Hyderabad, India...what is the procedure for booking slots for Medicals and PCC post ITA
There are 2 options in Hyderabad
GYDHealth
Centre for Migration Medicine (CMM)
In their websites you can book the slots.