DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
Hello all.. any tips or guidelines for how to fill the e-Apr after ITA? Have many questions and will appreciate your help.

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can you tell me how to apply for ONIP? Is it after creating Express Entry Profile?

Do we need to pay extra for ONIP?
1. Yes, you must have created EE profile and entered the pool to be eligible for Ontario PNP (they will send Notification of Interest to proper candidates in the pool only)
2. Yes, OINP fee is CAD 1,500

You can search everything you need here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

shireengool

Aug 10, 2014
How do you get the ITA notification?

By email or online? I have a representative and I still didn't hear from him, my CRS is 986

What is the next step?

AC_IND

Feb 6, 2018
Hi all, I’m happy I could make it here!! Received my ITA sometime in the night.. BTW I’m from India. :)

Mar 14, 2018
Guys let me what all documents we need to have after getting the invite.. I received the invite last night with crs score of 459..
Appreciate your help..
And I'm from india

geekygod

Nov 21, 2017
Hi all, My question is regarding police clearance certificate. I am an Indian citizen but I do a lot of work in the UAE. Every month I travel to UAE for a week or 2. If I add up the days that I have spent in UAE since I turned 18 (not continuously but over the last 12 years) it will be easily over 6 months. Do you think I need a PCC from the police department in UAE? I just hope I do not...Please let me know.

AC_IND

Feb 6, 2018
Hi all, My question is regarding police clearance certificate. I am an Indian citizen but I do a lot of work in the UAE. Every month I travel to UAE for a week or 2. If I add up the days that I have spent in UAE since I turned 18 (not continuously but over the last 12 years) it will be easily over 6 months. Do you think I need a PCC from the police department in UAE? I just hope I do not...Please let me know.
The rules have changed in the last week of feb.. u will need UAE PCC only if you were there at a stretch for a minimum of 6 months.. hope this helps!

geekygod

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks a lot AC_IND
Another question - My wife does not want to let her current company know that she is planning to immigrate. Hence she will ask for a job reference letter on the pretext of applying for a loan. The letter will say that "This letter is issued for the purpose of loan application." Do you think that it is a problem if the letter contains all the other details - tenure, salary, one line job description, designation, etc. etc. but also says that the letter is for loan application. Can I explain it in my LOE?

ajj123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi everyone - My husband and I applied on 23rd Feb at CRS 456. We meet the cutoff date, but still no ITA received. Should this be concerning?