+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 83rd Draw

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hi,
I am creating this thread so that we can connect and help out each other.

My question:
I got an ITA yesterday. I have been given 90 days to complete the application and produce all the documents. It was also mentioned that the list of documents required are given in the checklist but there is no checklist in the new PPR application that is created in my profile. Can someone guide where is the checklist? or if you have the check list you might post it here.

Thanks.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,
I am creating this thread so that we can connect and help out each other.

My question:
I got an ITA yesterday. I have been given 90 days to complete the application and produce all the documents. It was also mentioned that the list of documents required are given in the checklist but there is no checklist in the new PPR application that is created in my profile. Can someone guide where is the checklist? or if you have the check list you might post it here.

Thanks.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#document_checklist

Reactions: IslamabadUnited

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Question about PCC.

My home town in Pakistan is the city of Abbottabad. I have lived in Lahore and Islamabad for studies and currently I am residing in Islamabad and doing job. Do I need a PCC from all the cities (Islamabad, Lahore and Abbottabad) or just one PCC will suffice?

tanzeel725

Jan 27, 2018
Question about PCC.

My home town in Pakistan is the city of Abbottabad. I have lived in Lahore and Islamabad for studies and currently I am residing in Islamabad and doing job. Do I need a PCC from all the cities (Islamabad, Lahore and Abbottabad) or just one PCC will suffice?
All of them.