+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 2nd sept 2020 - Need urgent help regarding Proof of sibling relationship for the AOR

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, people need suggestions, please help,

I received the ITA on the 2nd Sept and I got 15 points for the PR sibling. but the issue is In all of my sister's documents my father's name is misspelled (Siddiquica Khader instead of Khader Siddiqui) a spelling mistake in surname + surname interchanged with the first name. Would this cause an issue during, I have got one-and-the-same-person-affidavit notarized from a lawyer for my father claiming both are his names. Is this solution sufficient or anything else is also required?

Please help me as I am worried about the rejection or the ADRs due to this which might cause the delays.

Alternatively, I was thinking of declining my current ITA and reapplying without sibling points (then my score would be 471), the current cutoff score is 472 as of 15th Sept and seeing the trend it just might fall below 471 and I will get the new ITA based on my lower score. Is this a good idea or is it too risky to let go of the received ITA.

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
Hi
I received my ITA on 25th Nov 2020. I have a few documents with me and i am still collecting the rest. While i am collecting can i upload the documents that i already have and keep uploading as and when i receive the others? Will this create an issue on the profile?

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hi
I received my ITA on 25th Nov 2020. I have a few documents with me and i am still collecting the rest. While i am collecting can i upload the documents that i already have and keep uploading as and when i receive the others? Will this create an issue on the profile?
U can do that. U have to complete your application within 90 days