+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - 21st Draw, 27 Nov - lets connect here

mossico

Oct 13, 2015
Do you have to upload a copy of your IELTS results? The reason I ask, is that there is no section that asks for it specifically, but I know people have talked about uploading it during the document upload section.
Where would people recommend I upload it?

Thanks

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
alex_dinou said:
When you arrive to Canada, you must have your valid passport and/or travel documents. If you apply mid this month, you can not expect to get COPR before mid June.
Okay, thanks alex_dinou. I will most probably get it renewed before submitting PR application.

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Gego2 said:
Don't rush buddy, take your time and review every single detail.
I took almost 45 days on preparing my documents and reviewing them and still I have some points to cover :D
Best of luck!
Hi Gego,

Your suggestion on taking caution is very apt. Any specific points that you would like to mention of which we should be careful about? Thanks.

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lubin said:
Subject : Is there a requirement to send the hard-copies of the documents by post/courier at any later stages of the application?

Hey guys, I just received my ITA last month and I am gathering all my work experience related documents and found that one of the pages(hard-copy) of a letter from a company that I worked in, which states the Annual Salary of the job is missing. Fortunately, I was able to find the scanned soft copy of the same in my computers hard drive. My question is, should I go ahead and upload this document and send my application? I'm worried coz if they request a hard copy of all the documents at a later stage, I wont be able to produce this particular paper.

Thank you very much for your time guys.
It's very rare that you'd need the original documents (mostly if you're asked for an interview you'd need to take them with you rather than CIC asking you to post anything to them). I wouldn't worry at all about this.

mossico said:
Do you have to upload a copy of your IELTS results? The reason I ask, is that there is no section that asks for it specifically, but I know people have talked about uploading it during the document upload section.
Where would people recommend I upload it?

Thanks
People put it in the Education upload section.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
gabriel14 said:
Hi Gego,

Your suggestion on taking caution is very apt. Any specific points that you would like to mention of which we should be careful about? Thanks.
1. Checking discrepancies between your documents and that data you fill in the forms. Don't rely on your memory, rely on documents as these will be sent to CIC.
2. Review the criteria for the required documents thoroughly. If you missed any of them, indicate that in an LOE.
3. Try to review your documents and forms while being in the mood :) To get the best results. Cross-checking with someone will result in better results!

Best of luck!

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
It's very rare that you'd need the original documents (mostly if you're asked for an interview you'd need to take them with you rather than CIC asking you to post anything to them). I wouldn't worry at all about this.
@Ufa6174 thanks a lot. you're an absolute star ;)

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also in the midst of preparing my application. Btw just curious, are you guys here with the invite have an LMIA job under CEC?
Also are there people who are getting PR under CEC without LMIA? Just curious

Thanks

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
There is a spreadsheet for the Nov 2015 applicants, please fill in your details too.. It could help to do some analysis on timelines.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am going to take an appointment for my medical tests. However, I am in a fix here. I had a daughter on 30th November i.e. Last monday and received ITA on 27th November. My question is, do I have get medicals for her? If yes, can I get it done without a passport as it is in the process of making and will take at least 2 weeks if I get it done on urgent basis. Or alternatively can I get it done for myself and husband first and then later when her passport is here get it for her?

Also, I am assuming I simply have to update my express entry profile with my daughter's information to inform CIC of the change or is there a different process for it?

Any help will be appreciated!

TIA,

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Gego2 said:
1. Checking discrepancies between your documents and that data you fill in the forms. Don't rely on your memory, rely on documents as these will be sent to CIC.
2. Review the criteria for the required documents thoroughly. If you missed any of them, indicate that in an LOE.
3. Try to review your documents and forms while being in the mood :) To get the best results. Cross-checking with someone will result in better results!

Best of luck!
Very apt! Thanks for listing down the pointers.

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Sanazeh said:
Hi Everyone,

I am going to take an appointment for my medical tests. However, I am in a fix here. I had a daughter on 30th November i.e. Last monday and received ITA on 27th November. My question is, do I have get medicals for her? If yes, can I get it done without a passport as it is in the process of making and will take at least 2 weeks if I get it done on urgent basis. Or alternatively can I get it done for myself and husband first and then later when her passport is here get it for her?

Also, I am assuming I simply have to update my express entry profile with my daughter's information to inform CIC of the change or is there a different process for it?

Any help will be appreciated!

TIA,
My advise would be to consult with a immigration lawyer, because these scenarios are very peculiar and you donot want to risk doing a mistake, it will be worth your money to get the right advise from a professional.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
shankargv said:
My advise would be to consult with a immigration lawyer, because these scenarios are very peculiar and you donot want to risk doing a mistake, it will be worth your money to get the right advise from a professional.
I do agree with Shnkargv

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Is anyone applying for Singapore PCC? What do you put in the appeal form.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
shankargv said:
Is anyone applying for Singapore PCC? What do you put in the appeal form.
Follow these posts... http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/singapore-applicants-for-express-entry-plz-network-here-to-share-the-ideas-t376106.0.html

music44

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssd said:
Hello ,

Can anyone help me with personal details section !!

I have filled that section 3 times now but it still shows incomplete!! what could be the reason ??

There is not even one months gap in my personal histoty and I am going back upto 10 years....
I have even tried going back upto 18 years of age !

Plsss help as I am not able to move forward unless the details are transmitted
You must be missing month or date. if not try to refresh and check in worst case remove everything and fill all information again.