20-12-2015
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2016
In the statutory questions section, there are two fairly similar questions:

4: Has XYZ you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

5: Has XYZ ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
I once applied to UK visa, and got refused. Shall I answer yes to both?

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
amanjpro said:
In the statutory questions section, there are two fairly similar questions:

I once applied to UK visa, and got refused. Shall I answer yes to both?
Same here, and the answer is yes; and giving an explanation in a LOE :)

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got all the documents. Probably will apply this week.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Ufa6174 said:
Got all the documents. Probably will apply this week.
Don't rush buddy, take your time and review every single detail.
I took almost 45 days on preparing my documents and reviewing them and still I have some points to cover :D
Best of luck!

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
shankargv said:
Hope this helps, if you thing my reply helped you, please rate me "Good" below my name on the left <----------------
sorry buddy...i still don't see the 'Good' option..prolly dont have aenuf number of stars yet :) but thanks for your inputs.

however, in the address fields, do i then out the whole address in the open fields? does it allow blank for Apt# ?

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
i probably should have got this cleared before ITA...but i guess it's better to clarify and niclude LOE insteadof being rejected.

in the work summary, does MY job position/designation need to be exactly the same as the example titles under my NOC? i'm applying under 0112 and there are couple of example titles...so my question is... do i prepare my employment letter mentioning these example titles or my actual job designtation during my whole job tenure (which is obviously different than the example titles)?

uff i'm going crazy with all these confusions...i probably should have just hired a representative/consultant to do these for me!!! :mad: :mad:

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incredibles said:
i probably should have got this cleared before ITA...but i guess it's better to clarify and niclude LOE insteadof being rejected.

in the work summary, does MY job position/designation need to be exactly the same as the example titles under my NOC? i'm applying under 0112 and there are couple of example titles...so my question is... do i prepare my employment letter mentioning these example titles or my actual job designtation during my whole job tenure (which is obviously different than the example titles)?

uff i'm going crazy with all these confusions...i probably should have just hired a representative/consultant to do these for me!!! :mad: :mad:
Job title doesnt matter. Job duties should match noc code.

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incredibles said:
The job title isn't in itself that important. I mean it would probably raise suspicion if under Human resources managers your job position was called Executive chef. There is no harm in your employer preparing the letter with example job title, but you should focus your attention on getting him to list your responsibilities to match your NOC.

Incredibles said:
Trust me, you are better off preparing it yourself. Nobody will pay attention to details as much as you will. There are tons of examples on this forum of representatives making small mistakes in the application, costing the applicant huge delays.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Incredibles said:

No worries.. Title shouldn't be the same. The most important thing is the job duties.
Best of luck!

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Hello ,

Can anyone help me with personal details section !!

I have filled that section 3 times now but it still shows incomplete!! what could be the reason ??

There is not even one months gap in my personal histoty and I am going back upto 10 years....
I have even tried going back upto 18 years of age !

Plsss help as I am not able to move forward unless the details are transmitted

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Hi,

Is it anywhere mentioned in the ITA document checklist or maybe CIC website that for how long should the applicant's passport be valid when he/she submits PR application? My passport expires in April 2016 and I'm planning to submit my application mid of this month - do you see any possible issues?

Also, I don't see place for uploading PNP nomination letter in the CIC PR online application - is it there? Do we need to upload the nomination letter somewhere?

Looking forward to response from members. Thanks.

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gabriel14 said:
Is it anywhere mentioned in the ITA document checklist or maybe CIC website that for how long should the applicant's passport be valid when he/she submits PR application? My passport expires in April 2016 and I'm planning to submit my application mid of this month - do you see any possible issues?
When you arrive to Canada, you must have your valid passport and/or travel documents. If you apply mid this month, you can not expect to get COPR before mid June.

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subject : Is there a requirement to send the hard-copies of the documents by post/courier at any later stages of the application?

Hey guys, I just received my ITA last month and I am gathering all my work experience related documents and found that one of the pages(hard-copy) of a letter from a company that I worked in, which states the Annual Salary of the job is missing. Fortunately, I was able to find the scanned soft copy of the same in my computers hard drive. My question is, should I go ahead and upload this document and send my application? I'm worried coz if they request a hard copy of all the documents at a later stage, I wont be able to produce this particular paper.

Thank you very much for your time guys.