Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
davidbaek90 said:
Has anyone claimed secondary (high school) education even if you don't get credit for CRS points?

Reason asking is that I did not include high school education in my EE profile, got ITA and can't add it now. Should I just not include it in my post-ITA PR application under Education history section?
I listed secondary education in the forms, but didn't provide any supporting documents for it. I submitted documents for my bachelor degree.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
angel0815 said:
Hi everyone.

Will there be a way for me to get a list of the requirements even before I accept the ITA? Coz my sponsor wants to know what are the documents she would need to provide since she also will be travelling during the Christmas season? and if spouses are also required to provide job certs?

Thanks!
You may use these mate! Best of luck!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
angel0815 said:
Hi everyone.

Will there be a way for me to get a list of the requirements even before I accept the ITA? Coz my sponsor wants to know what are the documents she would need to provide since she also will be travelling during the Christmas season? and if spouses are also required to provide job certs?

Thanks!
You may use this mate! Best of luck!
http://1drv.ms/1SrxzVj

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
nedved13 said:
hi !

for medicals what should i bring to the physicien (IMM 1017 B i can't find it !) :(

For the documents should i upload pdf documents ?
If your panel physician has e-medical system, you don't need to get this form. Please contact him/her to book an appointment and then you can ask whether he/she has the system or nor. If the doctor doesn't have the e-medical, THE DOCTOR WILL give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.

Don't worry mate, you are on the right track! Best of luck ;)

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding the work experience.

I dont have experience letter and letter of reference from my first company. When i asked the HR, he is saying to call next week always and not giving it. What i can do for this?

(Can i mention in LOE saying i dont have documents to prove this and i dont wish to claim points on the same?)

For the second company i have the experience letter and offer letters, but the company is closed and not able to get the letter of reference.

(Can i mention in LOE saying the company is closed and im unable to get the required letter and i dont wish to claim points for the same?)

Please advise.
This is an important document, you have to do your best to get it. You can support your file by adding payment slips, promotion letters or any other documents to prove your employment. You have to explain that in a LOE.

Best of luck!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
TECC_Seneca said:
Hello All,

I have a few questions:

1. Documents need to be in PDF file?
2. For education do we have to upload transcripts as well?
3. Any idea if they give Medical reports on the same day?

Thanks!
Hi,
1. I don't recall that CIC asked to get the documents in a certain format, but I think that PDF format is recommended.
2. Yes, you have to upload your ECA (WES), certificate and transcript. Some people suggest to add IELTS too.
3. No, they just give you a proof that you completed your exams. your physician will send the results to CIC by himself.

Best of luck!

veraswt

Aug 26, 2015
After ITA received, about family members:
Please tell us about xxx‘s immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

In this part, i have to list my parents and brother even if they are not coming to Canada right?
Also, for police certificate, it will be enough to submit mine own, doesn't need theirs, am i right?

Just want to make it clear. I feel so confused about the information during the federal process.

Any one can answer? Thank you so much... ;D ;D

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
hi everyone!

i got ITA with 479 points. i'm however confused with my education form... i didn't put my secondary/higher secondary details in the education tab as i thought they asked only for bachelors and masters... do i need to now update my EE profile? or can i do it now? or is it at all necessary?

in the address/contact details tab, i tried putting in the apartment number...but it's simply not taking the input.. e.g. my flat number X5..but every time i click save and add, the apartment number box is marked in red..

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Incredibles said:
hi everyone!

i got ITA with 479 points. i'm however confused with my education form... i didn't put my secondary/higher secondary details in the education tab as i thought they asked only for bachelors and masters... do i need to now update my EE profile? or can i do it now? or is it at all necessary?

I heard from a lawyer it is better to input your Higher Secondary details, I am going to put that in, why take a chance, just input that is what I will recommend.

in the address/contact details tab, i tried putting in the apartment number...but it's simply not taking the input.. e.g. my flat number X5..but every time i click save and add, the apartment number box is marked in red..

Yes in the apartment box it wont allow for characters, so put that in your address line2
Hope this helps, if you thing my reply helped you, please rate me "Good" below my name on the left <----------------

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
veraswt said:
After ITA received, about family members:
Please tell us about xxx‘s immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

In this part, i have to list my parents and brother even if they are not coming to Canada right?
Also, for police certificate, it will be enough to submit mine own, doesn't need theirs, am i right?

Just want to make it clear. I feel so confused about the information during the federal process.

Any one can answer? Thank you so much... ;D ;D
Yes for both questions. In case that you have a spouse, you have to prepare a police certificate for her too.

Best of luck!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Incredibles said:
hi everyone!

I think you have to list your secondary education in the forms too. You may not provide supporting documents for secondary degree and provide ones for your bachelor and master's degrees.

I have not faced that kind of problem later.You can write only "5" in the forms and attach a letter of explanation to explain that to CIC.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have any post secondary credential, there is no need to list down secondary credentials in your EE application.

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....