+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - 21st Draw, 27 Nov - lets connect here

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Just wonder: Do we have to do the medical BEFORE submission of our application? It used to be that medical is requested before finalization of the permanent residency application.

Thanks.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
specialmary said:
Just wonder: Do we have to do the medical BEFORE submission of our application? It used to be that medical is requested before finalization of the permanent residency application.

Thanks.
Yes you do. You have to submit PCC and Medicals upfront now.

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
specialmary said:

Thanks.
Yes, however CIC mentions: Exceptions are made only in rare circumstances that are outside of the client’s control (e.g., cancellation of appointment by panel physician at last minute without
time to reschedule).

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
specialmary said:
I have got an ITA under Ontario nomination. My national id card is NOT in English or French. Do I need to get it translated into English, and THEN certify under oath? I could not find such information on the Express Entry website.

In addition, is there any information sheet regarding the documents required to be uploaded in the Application? I could not find any.
If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide CIC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.

Please refer to the link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#shr-pg0

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
hi !

for medicals what should i bring to the physicien (IMM 1017 B i can't find it !) :(

For the documents should i upload pdf documents ?

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
redfox05 said:
Any chance you could put that file on somewhere like Google docs? 4 shared tried to get me to download a load of adware when I clicked the wrong download link, and then when I found the right one, it needed me to sign up. I could do without signing up for yet another service.

If you can't, then fair enough, for those wanting to download, I suggest using 10minutemail as you then get a temp email address, user that to create the 4 shared account if you don't plan on using it again and don't want to be so spammed by them or whoever they may share your email address with
You can try this link mate!
http://1drv.ms/1SrxzVj

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding the work experience.

I dont have experience letter and letter of reference from my first company. When i asked the HR, he is saying to call next week always and not giving it. What i can do for this?

(Can i mention in LOE saying i dont have documents to prove this and i dont wish to claim points on the same?)

For the second company i have the experience letter and offer letters, but the company is closed and not able to get the letter of reference.

(Can i mention in LOE saying the company is closed and im unable to get the required letter and i dont wish to claim points for the same?)

Please advise.

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi everyone.

Will there be a way for me to get a list of the requirements even before I accept the ITA? Coz my sponsor wants to know what are the documents she would need to provide since she also will be travelling during the Christmas season? and if spouses are also required to provide job certs?

Thanks!

rsingh86

Nov 12, 2015
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding the work experience.

I dont have experience letter and letter of reference from my first company. When i asked the HR, he is saying to call next week always and not giving it. What i can do for this?

(Can i mention in LOE saying i dont have documents to prove this and i dont wish to claim points on the same?)

For the second company i have the experience letter and offer letters, but the company is closed and not able to get the letter of reference.

(Can i mention in LOE saying the company is closed and im unable to get the required letter and i dont wish to claim points for the same?)

Please advise.

Hi..i think I have read somewhere in other forums that, in case you can't get the letter of reference you could use other documents such as offer letter, pay stubs, notarized letter from previous managers or colleagues and then include a LOE along with this. I am doing something similar as its impossible for me to get the reference letter from one of the places I have worked.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I have a few questions:

1. Documents need to be in PDF file?
2. For education do we have to upload transcripts as well?
3. Any idea if they give Medical reports on the same day?

Thanks!

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nedved13 said:
hi !

for medicals what should i bring to the physicien (IMM 1017 B i can't find it !) :(

Call the clinic first. If they have eMedical system you wouldn't need to bring anything. If not they'll tell you what you need to do.

TECC_Seneca said:
Hello All,

I have a few questions:

Thanks!
1. Yes. Digital photo in JPEG.
2. It doesn't mention transcripts though it wouldn't hurt to include them.
3. Yes. You get a report and you can upload it straight away. However, the "results" take about 4 days (the clinic I went to), and they update that through the portal they have with CIC.

erichome

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
TECC_Seneca said:
Hello All,

I have a few questions:

Thanks!
It seems the pdf cannot be posted. I tried many times. I have to use JPG now. Can you let me knwo if you can post pdf?

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nedved13 said:
hi !

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
erichome said:
It seems the pdf cannot be posted. I tried many times. I have to use JPG now. Can you let me knwo if you can post pdf?
I can post pdf using chrome. IE should work I assume. The file size though must be under 4mb

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Has anyone claimed secondary (high school) education even if you don't get credit for CRS points?

Reason asking is that I did not include high school education in my EE profile, got ITA and can't add it now. Should I just not include it in my post-ITA PR application under Education history section?