Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
forcanada said:
My score is 475.
How should I start? Is it advised to get Police Check and Medical Exam asap?
Can we hold police check and submit the application first?

Prisim

Nov 28, 2015
ITA received at score 475 on 27th Nov. Congratulations to all those who received it. :). Best of luck to those who will receive it soon!

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
veraswt said:
Got my ITA today.
Score 1040 with Ontario pnp,
One small question, if I want to be processed under CEC, for POF, how much I should put in?
If I put 12000, is there possibility that they will evaluate me under FSW instead of CEC?
It doesnt matter what you put under POF now since you already have an ITA. In your ITA it should say under which stream you're going to be processed and it cannot be changed unless you decline the invite and modify your profile to get new ITA for a different stream

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
ITA received 494 points cheers ! :)

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I received my ITA yesterday on a score of 479. I am gathering all the documents for the application as soon as possible, though I am in a kind of fix and need some help/opinion.

I am due with a baby anytime next week. What should be my course of action given there will be an additional family member in the application? Do I need to update my Express entry profile? Or I just add the baby's document in the application and notify CIC via email? Really confused for this point specifically so any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanazeh said:
Hi Everyone,

I received my ITA yesterday on a score of 479. I am gathering all the documents for the application as soon as possible, though I am in a kind of fix and need some help/opinion.

I am due with a baby anytime next week. What should be my course of action given there will be an additional family member in the application? Do I need to update my Express entry profile? Or I just add the baby's document in the application and notify CIC via email? Really confused for this point specifically so any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks,
You have 60 days to submit the application. Submit your application after adding the newborn to your post ITA application and providing their birth certificate as additional documentation.

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Thanks! My question is, should I update my express entry profile once the baby is born? It will take some time to get all the docs ready for the baby including the passport etc. So my only concern is whether or not information in express entry profile needs to be updated right away?

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanazeh said:
Thanks! My question is, should I update my express entry profile once the baby is born? It will take some time to get all the docs ready for the baby including the passport etc. So my only concern is whether or not information in express entry profile needs to be updated right away?
When you update your ITA applications is irrelevant. What is important is that this new info is included in the application you submit to CIC, along with the necessary documentation.

veraswt

Aug 26, 2015
shankargv said:
It doesnt matter what you put under POF now since you already have an ITA. In your ITA it should say under which stream you're going to be processed and it cannot be changed unless you decline the invite and modify your profile to get new ITA for a different stream
OK thanks. My is written under provincial nominee..

Alokuk692

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
TECC_Seneca said:
Hello Congrats All! Finally!:)
CRC: 480, ITA under CEC
Now when I click on continue application I see
Personal details: In progress
Contact details: In progress
Study and Language: In progress
Application details in progress
Representative: Completed ( I am not using a consultant or help)
Work History: Completed
Personal history: Not Started

Is this what everyone sees? If yes, what are the next steps?
Yes everybody sees the same.Now you have to complete each field after which u shall be prompted to the next screen where they will ask u to provide documents for your profile

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alokuk692 said:
Hi guys my Score is 478 and I got an ITA
My question is can I modify my Work experience details now ?
Your CRS should not be affected by the change. What is the change?

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 & 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Not Received. BG in Progress.
Hello Everyone,

I got the ITA yesterday. Excited!
Congrats to all of you who have been invited to apply for PR.

Good luck!