+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT/Web Project Manager NOC - 0125?

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm struggling to identify my NOC. I worked as an IT Project Manager. Is NOC 0125 correct? http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=0125&ver=16

Duties included making sure web development projects are moving along, providing project status updates to clients, managing project timelines, working with developers/designers, ensuring quality procedures are followed, ensuring client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered... ect.

Would appreciate your feedback! THANK YOU

Mila_S

Aug 20, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm struggling to identify my NOC. I worked as an IT Project Manager. Is NOC 0125 correct? http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=0125&ver=16

Duties included making sure web development projects are moving along, providing project status updates to clients, managing project timelines, working with developers/designers, ensuring quality procedures are followed, ensuring client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered... ect.

Would appreciate your feedback! THANK YOU
hi, i have the same status. did it work for you? thanks a lot

Mila_S

Aug 20, 2019
0123 in National Occupational Classification 2006
0125 in
National Occupational Classification 2016

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi, could you please let me know if i can submit my profile against 1221 or 0125 having the below roles and responsibilities mentioned.
1. Develop project plan and oversee from conception and planning to implementation, including accountability, strategies, processes and resources

2. Co-ordinate activities and tasks among internal departments (Editorial, Quality Assurance & Softward Engineering services), client and vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope

3. Responsible for managing schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software

4. Create accurate quotes and assist in budgetary controls, and place accurate timeline to deliver the projects.

5. Develop implementation plans and methods for monitoring project progress, implement and utilize reporting and administrative forms for all departments

6. Carry out administrative tasks for active projects which include current status, critical due dates, forecast completion dates, risk and associated dependencies and maintain comprehensive project documentation

7. Co-ordinate and supervise administrative procedures in the company and implement new procedures that impact the Project Management department

8. Assist in the sales process by communicating(quote) with the customer throughout the process, in a timely manner, to relay project status and to address client concerns

9. Identify and resolve project issues, inter-dependencies, and conflicts

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, could you please let me know if i can submit my profile against 1221 or 0125 having the below roles and responsibilities mentioned.
1. Develop project plan and oversee from conception and planning to implementation, including accountability, strategies, processes and resources

2. Co-ordinate activities and tasks among internal departments (Editorial, Quality Assurance & Softward Engineering services), client and vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope

3. Responsible for managing schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software

4. Create accurate quotes and assist in budgetary controls, and place accurate timeline to deliver the projects.

5. Develop implementation plans and methods for monitoring project progress, implement and utilize reporting and administrative forms for all departments

6. Carry out administrative tasks for active projects which include current status, critical due dates, forecast completion dates, risk and associated dependencies and maintain comprehensive project documentation

7. Co-ordinate and supervise administrative procedures in the company and implement new procedures that impact the Project Management department

8. Assist in the sales process by communicating(quote) with the customer throughout the process, in a timely manner, to relay project status and to address client concerns

9. Identify and resolve project issues, inter-dependencies, and conflicts

I'd go with 0125.

neer001

Aug 5, 2019
Hi, yes I applied under 0125 and it did work. Got PPR in July.
Could you please advise if the operation manager in IT also fall under this catagory. I checked the roles and duties of 0123. They are more on development projects but not on operations. Please advise if service delivery role also fall under 0125

Promita Deb

Mar 11, 2020
Could you please advise if the operation manager in IT also fall under this catagory. I checked the roles and duties of 0123. They are more on development projects but not on operations. Please advise if service delivery role also fall under 0125
You can check the roles and responsibilities of 0213 and 0125... You can choose whichever is closest.

shazza90

Nov 29, 2020
Sydney
Category........
STUDY
I'd go with 0125.
hey mate can you please advise if I can use NOC 0125 for the following job duties?

The main duties and responsibilities of as a Project Manager are as follows:

• Conducting project kick-off meetings, defining project objectives and scope, creating a project plan and designating project resources.
  • Effectively communicating project scope, schedule, and budget with stakeholders.
  • Defining clear targets and objectives and communicating them to the team of Software developers, project coordinators and QA testers.
  • Responsible for managing schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as spreadsheet reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software
  • Monitoring the progress and overall project health by maintaining an updated project report that consists of current status, upcoming project deliverables, project risks and associated dependencies.
  • Preparing weekly project status reports for the key stakeholders.
  • Working with the development team and the billing team to create quotes for the client in relation to tasks that are outside of the project scope

kind regards

deep707

Mar 24, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am struggling with the similar situation, my wife is main applicant and earlier she was working as software engineer which makes her NOC code 2173 and later at the beginning of January she was promoted to Project Manager and now we are confused which NOC code we should be using?

Thanks
Deepak

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Guys,

I am struggling with the similar situation, my wife is main applicant and earlier she was working as software engineer which makes her NOC code 2173 and later at the beginning of January she was promoted to Project Manager and now we are confused which NOC code we should be using?

Thanks
Deepak
She picks whatever NOC she wants as her primary NOC if she has at least one year of work experience in each one.