+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT solutions or Global business management?

iamharjot

Jul 1, 2017
Hello everyone... I have completed my graduation in Bcom ...i further want to know which course is good to study and valuable in future.
I find 2 courses in Humber college :-
1. IT solutions- this course only required a bachelor's degree to be eligible.
2. Global business management- as this is related to commerce field.
Please anyone let me know...which course has better job opportunities in Canada.
Which course i should choose?
Any help will be appreciated..!

Expertadvise

Jul 1, 2017
Information technology solution is only for the students who have previous studied related to IT . You must go for Business Management according to your studies, it will also increase visa chances if you use course related to your previous studied

iamharjot

Jul 1, 2017
Information technology solution is only for the students who have previous studied related to IT . You must go for Business Management according to your studies, it will also increase visa chances if you use course related to your previous studied
Go through this link:- https://mediastudies.humber.ca/programs/by-type/postgraduates/information-technology-solutions.html

Humber’s Information Technology Solutions graduate certificate program is carefully designed to support students without an information technology (IT) background.
That's why i m asking whether IT has more demand or Buisness Management

Expertadvise

Jul 1, 2017
Go through this link:- https://mediastudies.humber.ca/programs/by-type/postgraduates/information-technology-solutions.html

Humber’s Information Technology Solutions graduate certificate program is carefully designed to support students without an information technology (IT) background.
That's why i m asking whether IT has more demand or Buisness Management
Here i am giving you a wise advice, alright. Again i am telling you if you have your previous studied related to business then got for business course, not for IT, is your subjects matches with the information technology solution course content, i assure it's not. Demand of Information Technology field is high every where, where as you will easily find a job in business field, but in IT you must have some kind of experience