+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It.s just an IDEA to share, we just need to work together !!!

shri_boss

Jan 10, 2013
syrust said:
Hey just saw your post, sorry for late reply

for providing Engineering design you need to either work as free lancer or if you want to work as a professional engineering designer then you can either work with some P.Eng or you need to be a P.Eng, because at the end they will need a stamp from P.Eng to approve the design. (I might be wrong, I am just giving this information over my head), I will have to talk to my friend who is a P.Eng and works in SNC lavalin. will reply soon.

syrus
Good to hear Syrus. Hope the designer will just do the drawings per design done by P.Eng.
Thanks for the effort. Please let me know what your friend says.

YasarAllah

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 September 2010
Interview........
17 April 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdollilah 26-05-2012
LANDED..........
Alhamdollilah 27-10-2012
Hi all friends,

I am Telecom professional, I can help to teach telecom courses and setup a small institute, where we can start lots off others job oriented courses, and I also did import/export business,
I have visited lots of countries all over the world, please make a whats up group and discuss in detail,
thanks.

Mayman

Oct 10, 2014
all,

I think you should take into account operating expenses for the incorporation. It does require office, tax report, accounting. Through I think that is good idea and sometime make more sense than working as general labourer.

Zazu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan31.2011
Doc's Request.
Sep13.2013
AOR Received.
March21.2011
Med's Request
Sep13.2013
Med's Done....
Oct28.2013
Passport Req..
Dec03.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan21.2014
LANDED..........
July22.2014
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to ask everyone who has been through this and has experience in this please guide me in the right direction as to where to find financing/business loans for a newcomer in Canada? Which bank or organization offers good rates and qualifies immigrants like us with little to no credit history/score in Canada?

Thank you in advance!

Hany152

Apr 14, 2011
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to tell you guys that I decided to open my own small business and its gonna be a car wash, anyone has or had an experience with that types of business? Anyone interested to discuss or share?

By the way im in Montral

Apr 2, 2018
I agree and support your ideas. I came to Canada 3 years ago and have a solid job by the grace of Allah. However, I am thinking to start something of my own on the side. I am in academics so I probably start a small academy for job-oriented courses. I also have a friend who is going to work with me on this. So what I am trying to say is that there are people who will go an extra step and take the risk to open their own business. Trust might be an issue to begin with, but people can meet few times before they start talking about business.
I know its been long but did you end up implementing your plan/idea? I love the idea and was hoping to do something on similar lines.