+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT professional but not yet received Ontario PNP..Lets connect here

emailtoraj90

Dec 2, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please help..I am an IT professional and

my NOC is 2174.

My CRS score in 387

I haven't received Ontario PNP invitation so far.I am not sure about the reason.Can somebody shed some light..I am pissed off.

What I think is,I have completed my Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering which is not relevant to my work exp.I have 5+yrs of exp in IT only.So will this be the case that I haven't received my invitation due to irrelevant exp?

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Hi Guys,

my NOC is 2174.

My CRS score in 387

I haven't received Ontario PNP invitation so far.I am not sure about the reason.Can somebody shed some light..I am pissed off.

What I think is,I have completed my Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering which is not relevant to my work exp.I have 5+yrs of exp in IT only.So will this be the case that I haven't received my invitation due to irrelevant exp?
375 / NOC 2171

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
350 - Noc 2171

yiming

Jul 5, 2017
371 - NOC 2133.
I wonder when they will start sending out next round of NOI for ICT candidates...

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

I'm at 379 with NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers. I recreated my profile on the 30th June after it expired on the 25th June (just before the ICT week started! :mad:). No NOI yet....:(

So I was wondering what your thoughts were on the recent update to the ICT stream.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

I've read it a few times and it's really not clear if it's something that's ongoing or was only for that one week. Going by the lack of people below 400 with ICT I suspect it might have been only for one week, but would love some people on here to prove me wrong.

I also have a question. Do I need my wife to have completed and passed the IELTS before I would get a NOI? I have read through the guide on the Ontario site and it's unclear as it says all applicants must have good English or French. Does applicants here mean both the primary and spouse and could that be a reason why I have not received a NOI yet? It's really not clear on the guide. Sincere apologies if this has been asked and answered before. Would love some seniors to comment on this specific spouse language question if they can. Paging.... @BillHyatt or @Wandering Mind

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey guys,

I'm at 379 with NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers. I recreated my profile on the 30th June after it expired on the 25th June (just before the ICT week started! :mad:). No NOI yet....:(

So I was wondering what your thoughts were on the recent update to the ICT stream.

I've read it a few times and it's really not clear if it's something that's ongoing or was only for that one week. Going by the lack of people below 400 with ICT I suspect it might have been only for one week, but would love some people on here to prove me wrong.

I also have a question. Do I need my wife to have completed and passed the IELTS before I would get a NOI? I have read through the guide on the Ontario site and it's unclear as it says all applicants must have good English or French. Does applicants here mean both the primary and spouse and could that be a reason why I have not received a NOI yet? It's really not clear on the guide. Sincere apologies if this has been asked and answered before. Would love some seniors to comment on this specific spouse language question if they can. Paging.... @BillHyatt or @Wandering Mind
The target for NOI below 400 was met last week so the chances are very low for at least this month.

You may get NOI without Wife IELTS but for OINP applicantion you will need it anyways. So, you should ask her to give IELTS as soon as reasonably possible.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: shaun75

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
The target for NOI below 400 was met last week so the chances are very low for at least this month.

You may get NOI without Wife IELTS but for OINP applicantion you will need it anyways. So, you should ask her to give IELTS as soon as reasonably possible.

I hope this will help.
Thanks for the quick reply Bill. She's sitting it on the 29th July, so I'll have to wait just a little longer...

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm not an expert on these matters but the way the July 4 announcement from Ontario is worded makes me think that they will be issuing more NOIs for ICT in the coming weeks. Hopefully you'll get NOI by Friday this week.

@BillHyatt will correct me if I am wrong but I don't think dependent spouse is required to have an IELTS for OINP but it's always a good idea for both the primary and dependent applicant to have IELTS.

Good luck.

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
I'm not an expert on these matters but the way the July 4 announcement from Ontario is worded makes me think that they will be issuing more NOIs for ICT in the coming weeks. Hopefully you'll get NOI by Friday this week.

@BillHyatt will correct me if I am wrong but I don't think dependent spouse is required to have an IELTS for OINP but it's always a good idea for both the primary and dependent applicant to have IELTS.

Good luck.
Wow you guys are fabulous! So quick and helpful.

I kinda thought the same when reading the announcements. I don't think they have closed the door on sub 400 ICT NOIs, but it might be a few weeks or months before they open it again. And I'll probably need my wife to sit IELTS at some stage so it's good that she's sitting it later this month. At the very least it won't hurt my points.

Thanks again to both - really appreciate your advice.

dekingca

Feb 16, 2017
Hey guys,

I think the new update is to give a guide to those who have received NOI from Ontario. If you check the tenses they are past tense.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Wow you guys are fabulous! So quick and helpful.

I kinda thought the same when reading the announcements. I don't think they have closed the door on sub 400 ICT NOIs, but it might be a few weeks or months before they open it again. And I'll probably need my wife to sit IELTS at some stage so it's good that she's sitting it later this month. At the very least it won't hurt my points.

Thanks again to both - really appreciate your advice.
You're welcome.

Good luck.

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

my NOC is 2174.

My CRS score in 387

I have the Same NOC and I received NOI few days ago, but haven't submitted my application yet, since I'm collecting all the required documents. My crs is 403

anveshsai

Jun 23, 2017
Guys, I just joined.. 1 quick question...
I am at 387 with NOC 2171. Inorder to receive the NOI, do we have to register ourself in the OINP website ??

Br,
Sai