+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT jobs in Saskatchewan ???

selvakumarmvs

Dec 9, 2012
Hi,

I have the option to do 2 years master of computer science course in University of Saskatchewan...can any one please tell me what is the job opportunity for IT peoples in Saskatchewan when compare to ontario.

Thanks

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
selvakumarmvs said:
Hi,

I have the option to do 2 years master of computer science course in University of Saskatchewan...can any one please tell me what is the job opportunity for IT peoples in Saskatchewan when compare to ontario.

Thanks
Hi,

Saskatchewan is the finest province to apply for PR directly after your masters. No need of worrying about PGWP.

Can you please share the details of this masters program (a link to the program would really help).

Even i'm trying to get info on the current IT job market of all province.

Have a great day..!!

selvakumarmvs

Dec 9, 2012
http://www.cs.usask.ca/gradstudies/programs/msc-requirements.php

Master of computer science in University of saskatchewan..

What about IT jobs after studies..do u kw anyone der..do u kw anything abt it...please help me

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
selvakumarmvs said:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/gradstudies/programs/msc-requirements.php

Master of computer science in University of saskatchewan..

What about IT jobs after studies..do u kw anyone der..do u kw anything abt it...please help me
Thanks for the link.

Even i'm into researching phase currently. I'm Getting mixed reviews on IT industry and Toronto is definitely everyone's preferred location in terms of IT for freshers but very competitive as huge mass gets accumulated in toronto area.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
There is an IT industry everywhere...the only difference is that in SK the market works in a closed environment...unless somebody levaes the job or retires the chances of a position coming are low...and when the position does come up there are too many applicants...

In toronto, it is an open market..there are always new companies opening or previous ones expanding and hence you stand a better chance getting in here...right now Calgary is the best because the IT there is being driven by Oil industry which is a fairly new industry...

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Yes, Saskatchewan is more rich in Skill labour or hospitality jobs. But if your main motive is Permanent residency. Then go for Saskatchewan as the fees and option for PR is really nice as compared to other provinces.
Then later after PR , you can move to other province [ There is procedure for it too.]

Good luck

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman singh said:
Yes, Saskatchewan is more rich in Skill labour or hospitality jobs. But if your main motive is Permanent residency. Then go for Saskatchewan as the fees and option for PR is really nice as compared to other provinces.
Then later after PR , you can move to other province [ There is procedure for it too.]

Good luck
HI Aman Singh, thats what i planning to, study 1 year program in a province where i can find job easily (IT jobs), then to apply in Saskatchewan or Manitoba for a PR through studies.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/international-students/

I hope you can share your experience

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
You have to work in Saskatchewan and Manitoba to apply for PNP.
And this two province lack in IT market.