+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT Jobs... FY 2012

dsqboy

Apr 19, 2011
Dear All,

I'm a IT Operations Manager working in Gulf. i will be landing very soon, mid of this year. Kindly let me know howz the market for IT Jobs. I have around 13-14 years of exp, with PMP and ITIL foundations. Also let me know the expected salary bracket and what are the best ways search for IT jobs.

Iv

AN08

Mar 9, 2012
Hi,

Is it possible to get a canadian work visa while in other country without an employment letter?

regnard

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-2011
dsqboy said:
Dear All,

I'm a IT Operations Manager working in Gulf. i will be landing very soon, mid of this year. Kindly let me know howz the market for IT Jobs. I have around 13-14 years of exp, with PMP and ITIL foundations. Also let me know the expected salary bracket and what are the best ways search for IT jobs.

Iv
If you're going to Toronto, visit ACCES Employment. It's a good place to start in your job hunt in IT (at least in Toronto).

dsqboy

Apr 19, 2011
Thankyou regnard, let me know what would be average salary for IT Operations Manager / Service delivery Manager.

Rgds
IV

regnard

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-2011
dsqboy said:
Thankyou regnard, let me know what would be average salary for IT Operations Manager / Service delivery Manager.

Rgds
IV
You can check Payscale.com for that, but I'd estimate somewhere between CAD 80,000 to 120,000 (base) annually.

dsqboy

Apr 19, 2011
Thankyou Regnard,

Dear All and Seniots......BTW howz the market doing for IT Jobs?? Is it good to move in comming months or should wait and watch??

IV

jatin007

Apr 19, 2012
Better to search for an EMPLOYMENT AGENCY.. They will kick start you better.. At right place.. and as your job profile is good,, You wont be hesitant to pay them for getting the JOB.... and be sure,, as the AGENCY to give you the job in your profile only,, if they have some other job for you,, dont look at it,, Make them search for a job in ur profile only.