+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It is risk to update EE profile after getting OOPNP nomination invitation

Diamond0898

Jan 13, 2016
Hi All,

I made a mistake to miss some of my self-employment work history in my EE profile. and I got a OOPNP nomination invitation now. I am not sure whether I still increase my work history in my EE profile. Will it impact my OOPNP nomination application?

Does anyone has some experience?

Diamond0898

Jan 13, 2016
You change NOC code... woo.. That is big change..Did you call the OINP before you changed? I plan to call them tomorrow to confirm.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Diamond0898 said:
You change NOC code... woo.. That is big change..Did you call the OINP before you changed? I plan to call them tomorrow to confirm.
None, no call. I just sent my application.

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Dear all

Plz suggest one thing that I hv already applied for PR under SINP nomination and file is in progress.
But my express entry profile is going to expire on 20th march 2016. what would I hv to do. shouldi inform Sask govt. or cic or update the profile after expiry . but after updation I think it will create a new profile number , but my nomination is for old profile number and file for PR is in progress with the same present number.

Plz explain
Samir Taneja

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
bellaluna said:
I changed my primary NOC after getting the PT invitation.
So I applied to OINP with the new primary NOC.
Hi,

I have got PT interest from Ontario today.

I have shown experience for time period Nov'2013-Feb'2015 in NOC 1254. Apart from this I have shown experience for time period May'2007-Jul'2010 in some other NOC, however, this experience is not falling under recent 5 years. I have two questions which are mentioned below.

1. Human Capital Priorities stream requirement is one year of experience in recent 5 years in NOC O/A/B. NOC 1254 is B category and falling under recent 5 years. For Ontario nomination purpose, can I show work experience reference letter for time period Nov'13-Feb'15 and let go the remaining ones as they are not falling under recent 5 years.
2. Roles and responsibilities of my present job since Mar'2015 matches the roles and responsibilities of NOC 1254 as well but I did not mention that in my EE profile because I was not sure if my present employer will give reference letter or not. But assuming that my present employer agrees, Can I also show the experience of my present job as well. If yes, then do I need to modify my EE profile by adding work experience of my present job?

Please advice.

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
averma said:
Hi,

I have got PT interest from Ontario today.

I have shown experience for time period Nov'2013-Feb'2015 in NOC 1254. Apart from this I have shown experience for time period May'2007-Jul'2010 in some other NOC, however, this experience is not falling under recent 5 years. I have two questions which are mentioned below.

1. Human Capital Priorities stream requirement is one year of experience in recent 5 years in NOC O/A/B. NOC 1254 is B category and falling under recent 5 years. For Ontario nomination purpose, can I show work experience reference letter for time period Nov'13-Feb'15 and let go the remaining ones as they are not falling under recent 5 years.
2. Roles and responsibilities of my present job since Mar'2015 matches the roles and responsibilities of NOC 1254 as well but I did not mention that in my EE profile because I was not sure if my present employer will give reference letter or not. But assuming that my present employer agrees, Can I also show the experience of my present job as well. If yes, then do I need to modify my EE profile by adding work experience of my present job?

Please advice.
I am in the same boat as you. My current job is just part-time, and I have only worked for two months. I had one year experience from 2013 Oct to 2015 Feb. I haven't entered my current job in EE project yet. Don't know if I need to add it or not. I got OOPNP interest letter only on my previous job, but I am worrying if I don't enter my current job, the unemployment may affect the judgement of my PR.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
samirtaneja said:
Dear all

Plz suggest one thing that I hv already applied for PR under SINP nomination and file is in progress.
But my express entry profile is going to expire on 20th march 2016. what would I hv to do. shouldi inform Sask govt. or cic or update the profile after expiry . but after updation I think it will create a new profile number , but my nomination is for old profile number and file for PR is in progress with the same present number.

Plz explain
Samir Taneja
Nothing to worry. Your PR is already under process.

Diamond0898

Jan 13, 2016
Hi All,

Just want to share with you. I called the OINP several times, but no one answered. I also email to them. Hopefully someone can reply in these days...

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Diamond0898 said:
Hi All,

Just want to share with you. I called the OINP several times, but no one answered. I also email to them. Hopefully someone can reply in these days...
You don't have to call them to inform of any update in your profile.

kipinto

Mar 2, 2021
Hello,

I received a Notification of Interest from Ontario on 16th February 2021 and have submitted my OINP application on 2nd March 2021. After submitting my OINP application, I discovered that I had incorrectly entered my Work Experience Year in my EE profile. Hence, I have made the change but this does not affect my CRS score. Do I need to notify OINP about this change?

Thanks