+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT infrastructure associate - out of the 38 list

ahmedj83

Aug 20, 2008
Hello,

as per the new 38 list of occupations, it seems that the only IT related job is Information Systems and Computer Managers. does this mean that ONLY IT managers can apply ?
would an IT infrastructure Associate or Analyst be considered ?

i am asking this, because i need to take a decision whehter to cancel my application or just wait for my luck....

Thanks

C

canadaUK

Giaskhans post about Canada seems negative. Ghiaskan-are u in ca now? Do u feel racism and was it a bad move 2 go 2 ca?

ghiaskhan

Canada is a beautiful land with a lot of multi cultural background.One in every two Canadians is an immigrant.Those who were born in Canada, their parents had migrated from another country.So in reality there is no one who can claim to be an indigenous Canadian except those who are known as "Red Indians". I personally feel element of discrimination is quite negligible.

This all depends upon ones own attitude,if you are friendly to people , in return you receive friendship and a word of welcome.If you act upon pre achieved judgemental views you are less likely to make friends hence making your settlement difficult.

Yes my posts may look negative, but at the end of the day one must look on both the sides of a coin to establish its worth. I am not a Canadian, but do spend a lot of time in Canada every year.I had the opportunity to travel a lot and meet many immigrants during each of my visits.I have read a lot about the difficulties professionals and highly educated immigrants faced after they migrated. There is no doubt some people had been lucky to have settled well, number of such lucky ones is like a drop of water in the ocean.

Canadian immigration process is being made complicated, confused and no one knows what's behind the smoke screen. Young and educated people are facing confusion & uncertainty much before their immigration process.Disagreeing with my comments is a respectable right of all those who want to differ with me.Good luck to all those seeking Canadian immigration.