+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It has been almost 1 month since getting by AOR, but just no change in Profile. Nothing at all.

VJ5

Oct 14, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2018
AOR Received.
21-09-2018
Med's Done....
08-09-2018
Hi!
I had submitted my Application on 21st September'18. Got my AOR the same day as well. However, as this anxious waiting time began I started reading about the process to get an approximate timeline.

It seems from what I have been reading in several blogs that the status changes and we get frequent mails regarding the change into he status. However, today even after almost 30 days of submitting my application there is just no change in my profile. It's as is where is till date. Aren't the Medical Exam status suppose to change, aren't the status of Background Check supposed to change?

I will be greatful if someone could throw some light on this issue so that I will be in peace and could focus on more important things in my life...

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi!
I had submitted my Application on 21st September'18. Got my AOR the same day as well. However, as this anxious waiting time began I started reading about the process to get an approximate timeline.

It seems from what I have been reading in several blogs that the status changes and we get frequent mails regarding the change into he status. However, today even after almost 30 days of submitting my application there is just no change in my profile. It's as is where is till date. Aren't the Medical Exam status suppose to change, aren't the status of Background Check supposed to change?

I will be greatful if someone could throw some light on this issue so that I will be in peace and could focus on more important things in my life...
Give it another 10 days and it should update.

VJ5

Oct 14, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2018
AOR Received.
21-09-2018
Med's Done....
08-09-2018
Thanks. As u rightly said, the change has been carried out and my Medical Test shows Passed. Plus I also got an email from CIC regarding update in status.
I was worried only because I had read that the aforesaid event happens within 10-15 days of AOR. But it seems that this process was age old and now that Applications are taking double the time to process, the delay can be understood.

Thanks once again.