+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT contract job in another province - PNP PR

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by vispant, Sep 16, 2018.

  1. Hi All,

    Need one advise. Can PNP nomination PR work in another province without breaching intention to live in province

    I am IT person and getting calls from other provinces for contract position. I am now seriously thinking to register as sole proprietorship in my province and then start contract job in another province, doing this will allow me to do my tax returns in my province and also I can work freely in another province.

    Please advise. Is it possible and you advice to do so please.

    Many thanks ...
  2. Hi,
    You need to open up a provincial incorporation and work for anywhere in canada as a contractor. So the taxes will be paid for the government and your T4 will be from the provincial not federal. Hope this helps!
  3. I am not sure about that.

Share This Page